Author Topic: NRA seems surprised B Hussein O is using Social Security to ban guns from folks  (Read 719 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/27/obama-pushing-for-largest-gun-grab-in-american-his/?cache

a) Big shock, this asshole...all these assholes, will use any and all means to weaken citizen gun ownership to the point where it can be completely eliminated.

b) Many of the so-called "Republicans" and "Pro-Gun Democrats" supported by the effing NRA who have revealed themselves to be useless snivelling worms continue to receive support from the NRA.  Much of this crap buried in other non-related bills gets passed and is ultimately detrimental to Second Amendment rights...but so far the NRA has appeared unconcerned about that...until after the fact (as is typical of late).

c) This seems like a two-fer for the NRA - They are both trying to 1) get out on front with their concern this time so as to avoid being criticised for not raising the alarm and b) a fund-raising opportunity.

So, my question is what good will come about from item "c" if the NRA supports the same assholes in item "b" that will eventually lead to the nightmare concluding item "a"?

This is where these clowns have been for the past couple decades, it is time to break that mold.  Obviously supporting people to retain the majority and (so it is always promised and so it is so rarely if ever witnessed) control of the agenda and course of this nation as failed utterly.

Do they get it?  I wonder.  But I don't wonder too hard...I don't think they do.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.