Author Topic: The organized attack on hunting begins  (Read 6116 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The organized attack on hunting begins
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2015, 07:32:39 AM »
That's some prime bait, there.  Reeled them right in.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2015, 07:32:52 AM »
LOL - blocked/banned from FB for 24 hours for violating anti-faggot speech/venom.

Guilty as charged  ;D

Yet look at the venom they were spewing. I don't have a single woman in my circle of acquaintances who would think of speaking that way. I'm no prude, but the way they were wailing and gnashing their teeth gave me the creeps.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2015, 09:55:38 AM »
LOL - blocked/banned from FB for 24 hours for violating anti-faggot speech/venom.

Guilty as charged  ;D

Yet look at the venom they were spewing. I don't have a single woman in my circle of acquaintances who would think of speaking that way. I'm no prude, but the way they were wailing and gnashing their teeth gave me the creeps.

I didn't go look.  The one Pablo quoted was enough.  We're not talking about women in difficult situations agonizing over what to do, we're talking about women with no intention of making the slightest change to their lifestyle, and if it results in a baby, well no big, just chuck it in the garbage.

You can't tell me this glib attitude about abortion isn't having a cumulative and corrosive effect on the entire civilization.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2015, 09:58:10 AM »
What are they talking about, "PP doesn't sell baby parts"?!

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »
The same people who see a fetus as a moneymaker and the damaged parts nothing more than refuse are the same people who wet themselves in the presence of guns and wish to have them banned from citizens...

Like 'Soup said, coming upon any of them bleeding out I am hard pressed to care what fate has in store for them in this life or the next.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2015, 11:27:37 AM »
Only a 24 hour ban????? I could have done much better...lol... How warped must a mind be to allow yourself to believe a "fetus" is not human. Demented people. and my friends wonder how dems win elections.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »
Only a 24 hour ban????? I could have done much better...lol... How warped must a mind be to allow yourself to believe a "fetus" is not human. Demented people. and my friends wonder how dems win elections.

;D - I'm sure they'd have kicked you off for a week...& then demanded reparations!

All that venom begs the question “Why kick the hornets nest?”

And my answer is…”I dunno…it’s just my nature.”   I'm the mongoose who bites the snake's tail & gets pulled into its lair...only to emerge, the snake now dead.

I get frustrated/angry/upset/enraged by the headlines & the cultural direction in which we’re headed…and, every 6 months or so feel the need to swat/smack/kick and strike back. The payoff is the volume of characters who swarm about spewing venom; reconfirming in my mind the vile filth with which we're dealing. I like poking them in the eye & recording the latest level of argumentation (which is mostly personal attack) to which the resort (but MOSTLY, I like the poking part).

The FB warnings began popping onto my screen half-way through the post-war…so I knew I was striking gold. I’ll smack ‘em again in the Fall/Winter. I don’t watch any television…so this becomes partial entertainment...target practice.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2015, 05:42:37 PM »

;D - I'm sure they'd have kicked you off for a week...& then demanded reparations!

All that venom begs the question “Why kick the hornets nest?”

And my answer is…”I dunno…it’s just my nature.”   I'm the mongoose who bites the snake's tail & gets pulled into its lair...only to emerge, the snake now dead.

I get frustrated/angry/upset/enraged by the headlines & the cultural direction in which we’re headed…and, every 6 months or so feel the need to swat/smack/kick and strike back. The payoff is the volume of characters who swarm about spewing venom; reconfirming in my mind the vile filth with which we're dealing. I like poking them in the eye & recording the latest level of argumentation (which is mostly personal attack) to which the resort (but MOSTLY, I like the poking part).

The FB warnings began popping onto my screen half-way through the post-war…so I knew I was striking gold. I’ll smack ‘em again in the Fall/Winter. I don’t watch any television…so this becomes partial entertainment...target practice.

Smack away.....I'm frustrated. I try to keep most of my personal feelings off my facebook ( which is my business) account.....protecting my business until I can sell, which isn't long from now. I should create a personal, attack account....and maybe that's what I need to do. I like jabbing them. I enjoy it. I also like taking their money so I keep it semi calm on my business account. But make no mistake, I'm dreaming of the day I will not be held back by those shackles...and they will pay.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2015, 07:26:13 AM »
The attack on hunting must be organized...

Second lion killing American is arrested.

"The cold-blooded killer is a gynecological oncologist who is a director at the Centre for Bloodless Medicine and Surgery at Allegheny General Hospital - and is also a highly active big-game hunter."

Who the frack wrote this?  PETA?  Article says some jackass named Alix Culbertson, and if you look at the sh*t he writes:

http://www.express.co.uk/search/Alix+Culbertson?s=Alix+Culbertson&b=1

...if he isn't a member in good standing with some moonbat animals-are-people-too outfits, I'd be utterly shocked!

Cold blooded killer?

Has this faggot ever seen what lions do to get their food?  Has this faggot ever seen what they do to their own kind?

Now, with respect to a human...if one were to sneak into this faggots faggotorium in the dead of night, pulled out a big ass knife and split him open from throat to groin...maybe then his ilk could use the term "cold blooded killer"!

Fricken faggots!   ::asskicking::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »
The attack on hunting must be organized...

Second lion killing American is arrested.

"The cold-blooded killer is a gynecological oncologist who is a director at the Centre for Bloodless Medicine and Surgery at Allegheny General Hospital - and is also a highly active big-game hunter."

Who the frack wrote this?  PETA?  Article says some jackass named Alix Culbertson, and if you look at the sh*t he writes:

http://www.express.co.uk/search/Alix+Culbertson?s=Alix+Culbertson&b=1

...if he isn't a member in good standing with some moonbat animals-are-people-too outfits, I'd be utterly shocked!

Cold blooded killer?

Has this faggot ever seen what lions do to get their food?  Has this faggot ever seen what they do to their own kind?

Now, with respect to a human...if one were to sneak into this faggots faggotorium in the dead of night, pulled out a big ass knife and split him open from throat to groin...maybe then his ilk could use the term "cold blooded killer"!

Fricken faggots!   ::asskicking::

Too bad it was a bow hunt because everyone knows if he used a gun he would be off the hook because the story wouldn't be about a dead lion.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2015, 08:16:04 PM »
More from the "we got to do something,  even if its pointless club".

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-cecil-lion-beanie-baby-0804-biz-20150803-story.html

If you don't feel like reading the story, Ty,  the beanie baby maker will be making a Cecil doll.

Also Delta Airlines will no longer carry  lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros and buffalo trophies.   Lame how these companies just lay down and do whatever the left wants.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 08:19:05 PM by richb »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 07:10:45 AM »
More from the "we got to do something,  even if its pointless club".

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-cecil-lion-beanie-baby-0804-biz-20150803-story.html

If you don't feel like reading the story, Ty,  the beanie baby maker will be making a Cecil doll.

Also Delta Airlines will no longer carry  lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros and buffalo trophies.   Lame how these companies just lay down and do whatever the left wants.

I wonder what Delta Airlines (and the other outfits) policy on carrying aborted embryo parts for Planned Infanticide is?

I bet they see that slaughter as being a more noble kill than what could be done to a sweet furry little four-legged beast, eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2015, 08:51:13 AM »
Zimbabwe officials final get their feces consolidated.

http://www.katc.com/story/30243918/zimbabwe-official-us-dentist-not-wanted-for-killing-lion

Zimbabwe official: US dentist not wanted for killing lion

Zimbabwe is no longer pressing for the extradition of James Walter Palmer, an American dentist who killed a well-known lion called Cecil, a Cabinet minister said Monday.

Palmer can now safely return to Zimbabwe as a "tourist" because he had not broken the southern African country's hunting laws, Environment, Water and Climate Minister Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri told reporters in Harare on Monday. Zimbabwe's police and the National Prosecuting Authority had cleared Palmer of wrongdoing, she said.

Through an adviser, Palmer declined comment.

Palmer was identified as the man who killed Cecil in a bow hunt. Cecil, a resident of Hwange National park in western Zimbabwe, was well-known to tourists and researchers for his distinctive black mane.

Muchinguri-Kashiri had said in July that Zimbabwean police and prosecutors would work to get Palmer returned to Zimbabwe to face poaching charges.

On Monday, she told reporters in Harare that Palmer can now safely return to Zimbabwe as a "tourist" because he had not broken this wildlife-rich southern African country's hunting laws.

"He is free to come, not for hunting, but as a tourist," Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri told reporters. "It turned out that Palmer came to Zimbabwe because all the papers were in order."

Palmer was the subject of extradition talk in Zimbabwe and a target of protests in the United States, particularly in Minnesota, where he has a dental practice, after he was identified as the man who killed Cecil the lion in a bow hunt. Cecil roamed in Hwange National Park in western Zimbabwe.

Messages left Monday with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, which was handling a U.S. investigation into Palmer, were not immediately returned.

Theo Bronkhorst, a Zimbabwean professional hunter who was a guide for Palmer, returned to court last week on charges of allowing an illegal hunt. His lawyer Perpetua Dube argued that the charges are too vague and should be dropped.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2015, 09:05:58 AM »
But the moonbats here are still throwing feces like angry chimps...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2015, 11:10:56 AM »
"He is free to come, not for hunting, but as a tourist," Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri told reporters.

Why in God's name would he (or anyone else for that matter) want to do that? When they were out for his blood and probably would have hacked him to pieces if they could, but couldn't even articulate what it was that he did "wrong"?!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
"He is free to come, not for hunting, but as a tourist," Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri told reporters.

Why in God's name would he (or anyone else for that matter) want to do that? When they were out for his blood and probably would have hacked him to pieces if they could, but couldn't even articulate what it was that he did "wrong"?!

I don't think they could pay him enough money to go back there. He's probably broke after the character assault my the LSM anyway.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2015, 01:00:42 AM »
I wonder if the Obama regimes "justice" department will dream something up to charge the Dr. with here,  like the Gibson guitar thing (when they were persecuted for breaking  some law elsewhere).   

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2015, 01:05:34 AM »
The thing about the Gibson fiasco is that they broke no law.  The Feds claim they violated our law based on a foreign law, which said foreign government denied Gibson did.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2015, 01:20:38 AM »
Well,  it sort of the same thing.   He didn't break a law there after all either,  but to the regime,  he is guilty  of something.....