Author Topic: The organized attack on hunting begins  (Read 6110 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The organized attack on hunting begins
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2015, 08:51:55 AM »
I agree, they are similar in that regard, this hunter broke no laws...only the unwritten laws of arm-chair Gaia-worshipping fools...

But they are different in that in Gibson there was something to go after in a partisan and punitive sense, not sure what there is to go after in this case...ban hunters from travelling? 
 ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2015, 08:27:55 AM »
Oh oh...another legally-bagged African critter harvested and the moonbats go apesh*t again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/11934535/Huge-tusked-African-elephant-killed-by-german-hunter-in-Zimbabwe.html

Again...not a big game hunter, no desire to go to Africa...at all, ever...but if it is legal...I have no problem with it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2015, 08:33:25 PM »
Oh oh...another legally-bagged African critter harvested and the moonbats go apesh*t again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/11934535/Huge-tusked-African-elephant-killed-by-german-hunter-in-Zimbabwe.html

Again...not a big game hunter, no desire to go to Africa...at all, ever...but if it is legal...I have no problem with it.
I'm not much on hunting but if it's legal well there you have it. However, I wouldn't mind progtards being hunter until extinct and that my friends I would take great pleasure and haste until that came to fruition. Yeah, i know, dare to dream!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.