Author Topic: Jon Stewart Coordinated Directly with Obama Administration  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Jon Stewart Coordinated Directly with Obama Administration
« on: July 29, 2015, 09:57:47 AM »
We all know Jon Stewart is a left wing hack masquerading as the virtuous seeker and teller of truth, but it's still enlightening to confirm that these journalists and entertainers are nothing more than Democrat operatives in the most literal sense.

Jon Stewart — the man who loves to be called a nonpartisan, a scourge of cant, an honest soul who follows the truth wherever it leads — has been secretly taking trips to the White House to receive intense one-on-one lobbying from President Obama.

Moreover, Politico reported Tuesday, “Daily Show” staffers routinely call up the White House to get the administration’s input.

Austan Goolsbee, a former top economic adviser to the president, frequently emailed with his college classmate Scott Bodow, a “Daily Show” executive producer, to offer spin. Obama flunky David Axelrod often reached out directly to Stewart.

Obama himself would summon Stewart to Washington for meetings.

Read the whole thing: http://nypost.com/2015/07/29/jon-stewarts-secret-obama-meetings-reveal-hes-a-partisan-hack/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Jon Stewart Coordinated Directly with Obama Administration
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 11:39:43 AM »
Shocking.

/

Next I will be told they swapped fluids and hugged and cried together.

AFAIAC this changes nothing, I never recognized a difference between a Prog of one stripe from another...they all deserve the same fate.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:57:56 AM »
Yeah, shocking.  Most of the media is another arm of the Democrat party and Obongo's Praetorian Guard.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 06:50:08 PM »
"Yeah, shocking.  Most of the media is another arm of the Democrat party and Obongo's Praetorian Guard."

but didn't the Praetorian Guard finally do in Caligula when he went one step too far?  silver lining anyone?
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 07:52:35 PM »
"Yeah, shocking.  Most of the media is another arm of the Democrat party and Obongo's Praetorian Guard."

but didn't the Praetorian Guard finally do in Caligula when he went one step too far?  silver lining anyone?

Well stewie could give him a serious rash from their daily tongue baths...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 06:07:32 AM »
I guess even the corrupt latter day Roman Empire wasn't as bad as the Obama Regime...

::facepalm::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.