Author Topic: Law-breaker Obama & Co made it possible for many illegal alien atrocities...  (Read 1284 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
...Murders

...Rapes

...Assualts

...Drugs

...B&E's

...Theiving

...and now sanctuary to the family of the biggest drug lord around...second generation anchor-baby scum...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/figures-el-chapo-sent-his-wife-to-us-to-give-birth-his-kids-are-us-citizens/

But hey, it's just means/ends, right? 

That means/ends thing works for other folks too...ya know?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I've got O'Reilly on while I'm cleaning and he's talking with Sen. Charles Grassley about (what O'Reilly says HE dubbed as) "Kate's Law", which would jail violent illegal aliens who invade again after being deported.  And then he says -- GET THIS! -- "this wouldn't target law-abiding illegal aliens, right?"

Some days I wonder if most of the rest of the world, including O'Reilly, has lost their fcking minds.

And then I stop wondering.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, no need to waste time or energy wondering... 

Real Justice has a way of happening, eventually...even though the method of delivery and collateral damage may not appeal to everyone...

But, shat happens...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Tomi's Red, White, Blue & Unfiltered Final Thoughts the Slaughter of 4 Marines by Another "Mohammad"

! No longer available
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:44:58 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Probably one of the best products of Rapid City, SD.   ::thumbsup::

Interned for Kristi Noem and now has this gig in San Diego.   ::cool::

Intelligent, feisty and super cute.

What's not to like?

Oh, and she is spot on.  I don't doubt her military contacts...and truth be told the line about being safer over there than here is appreciated and directed right at B Hussein O and his ilk...but I prefer they get out and come back to us.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Another "Obama Dreamer" was arrested during a traffic stop then told by Obama's Border Patrol to not detain him...then he goes out and tries to rape a 14 year old girl, shoots and kills a 60 year old woman and shoots an injures a 40 year old woman who was with her 12 year old kids.  He shot at officers before being captured.  Now, the Obama Border Patrol want to grab him and send him back to Mexico! 

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/07/lake_county_murder_suspect_fou.html

No, trial, conviction, prison.  Once in prison hopefully he gets what he deserves.  No catch and release for this asshole.

See?  I guess Trump was right again!  Hey MFM, whatchya thinkabout that?!   ::pokeineye::