Author Topic: How bleeped up and effing beholden to Islamotrash terrorists is B Hussein O?  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I don't think there's anything they won't do.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"This could be the end of the Palestinian Authority," Palestinian Authority attorney Mitchell Berger said in court.

If only that were true.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, dream on. 

Oh, and an attorney for the PLO named "Berger"?  Where do I remember that name from?

Oh yeah...it just has to be this longtime POS!

::mooning::

sh*tbirds of a feather...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Yeah, dream on. 

Oh, and an attorney for the PLO named "Berger"?  Where do I remember that name from?

Dayum! You're rememory is a lot better than mine.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, dream on. 

It's not universally true...I still have no idea where my eyeglass repair kit went off too...   :o

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Yeah, dream on. 

It's not universally true...I still have no idea where my eyeglass repair kit went off too...   :o

I keep my driver's license so I can remember my name. ::unknowncomic::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, dream on. 

I keep my driver's license so I can remember my name. ::unknowncomic::

Hope the right name is on that.   ::rimshot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Good piece by Daniel Greenfield - http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259786/obama-stands-terrorists-against-terror-victims-daniel-greenfield#.VczsFhMgvqQ.twitter

Obama’s involvement sends the message that terror victims will be blocked from holding the PLO accountable. This administration has fought Congress to keep money flowing to the PLO. Now it will fight the men and women who survived PLO terror. It will fight them to keep funding Muslim terrorism.

You might call it a new low, but as with a lot of "lows," the Clintons were there first.

Alisa Flatow was a New Jersey college student murdered in a bus bombing in 1995. When the Flatow Amendment that would hold Iran accountable came up, President Clinton’s Secretary of State threatened to shut down the government if the amendment wasn’t dropped.

When Congress stood up to Clinton, he instead threw in a signing statement claiming that allowing terror victims to collect judgments against Iran “would encroach on my authority under the Constitution to ‘receive Ambassadors and other public ministers.’" 

The Clinton administration fought the Flatows every step of the way to protect Iranian properties in the United States. It dispatched fourteen lawyers to fight the family’s lawsuit. When a US company was sending money to Iran, Clinton blocked efforts by terror victims to seize the money. He even blocked attempts to seize the New York building owned by the Alavi Foundation, Iran’s arm in the United States.

The Alavi Foundation would later become a donor to the Clinton Foundation. 

Congress stood up to Clinton over Iran. It’s time for Congress to stand up to Obama and end funding for PLO terrorism once and for all with no loopholes, excuses or waivers.

Yeah.  Don't see those Republipooties doing squat on that score...

Those assclowns surrender  to Obama faster than the French surrendered to Germany when they rolled in!!!