Author Topic: Middle Eastern Men Intimidating Military Families in CO & WY  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Middle Eastern Men Intimidating Military Families in CO & WY
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:22:15 AM »
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/04/fbi-middle-eastern-men-intimidating-u-s-military-families-in-colorado-wyoming/

Yeah...I don't expect Obama's Fedcoats to do much of anything about this.

But these folks...military families...in CO & WY?

Doesn't anybody have a fricken gun?  WTF?

Here's an idea...draw down on 'em, detain 'em...if they make any aggressive move, put holes in 'em!!!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Middle Eastern Men Intimidating Military Families in CO & WY
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:40:16 AM »
Inviting the enemy to America and they still act like they're the enemy.  Certainly no one outside of a room full of retards who majored in Poli Sci would have expected that, would they?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 09:03:32 AM »
Colorado and Wyoming? No problem! Lets play Cowboys and Musllims!

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 11:59:17 AM »
That's why I love Ann Barnhardt's "ride out to meet them" axiom.  Why not just take a baseball bat to their heads as soon as that crap starts coming out of their mouths?  What are they gonna do, go and report you to the police?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »
That's why I love Ann Barnhardt's "ride out to meet them" axiom.  Why not just take a baseball bat to their heads as soon as that crap starts coming out of their mouths?  What are they gonna do, go and report you to the police?

I read an article on this yesterday and watched the video at the link. I'm still unsatisfied as to what their complaint is. What "intimidating" things did they do?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 07:52:40 PM »

I read an article on this yesterday and watched the video at the link. I'm still unsatisfied as to what their complaint is. What "intimidating" things did they do?

Obviously muslim men showed up at their homes and acknowledged they knew the people were service member's families.  The 'slims know who they are and where they live, and in light of the fact that 'slims have been told to target these people, I'd say that's the intimidation right there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 06:33:57 AM »
I'd shoot first...cover up things later...

Works for the PoPo...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:48:45 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 02:00:52 PM »
And when the woman denied her husband was a military man, they laughed at her.  For me, the totality of circumstances would be sufficient to pass judgment on them.  Let them buy some stick-time and then what?  They'll report you to the police?  Given their ulterior aim, I doubt they would be willing to invite official scrutiny into just what they were doing at these people's houses in the first place.

Somebody comes over to my house (which is a threat in and of itself, because it means they sought the person out and were bold enough to actually show up there) and starts making implied threats to a family member?  Oh, it's go time.  I don't GAS about legal technicalities at that point.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »

Obviously muslim men showed up at their homes and acknowledged they knew the people were service member's families.  The 'slims know who they are and where they live, and in light of the fact that 'slims have been told to target these people, I'd say that's the intimidation right there.

Then they need to toughen their hides.

I don't live in a war zone but I've been sized up several times recently by the tan klan (two different flavors). It should take more than the mere presence of a 'slime to unnerve them. Hell, my new boss is a 'slime.

I wanna be on their side but they have to demonstrate some sort of overt act.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 08:55:54 PM »
... an incident in May where two men matching the profile accosted a woman outside her home, accusing her husband of being an interrogator. When she denied the claims, the men laughed and drove off ...

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/07/fbi-middle-eastern-men-are-reportedly-harassing-military-families-in-wyoming-and-colorado/

'ey, that's overt enough for me.  What the hell other reason could they have but intimidation and to 'instill terror'.  f**k no, there's no good purpose behind this.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »
Strikes me as an advance team scouting targets, I'd respond accordingly.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 06:55:43 AM »
Strikes me as an advance team scouting targets, I'd respond accordingly.

Best defense is a good offense.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson