Author Topic: DoD is very upset that Special Forces are still so white and so male  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Add this to the "Good, purge their ranks of competence and swell ours" files.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=61641

The Depart of...uh..."Defense" is so upset that the Special Forces of every branch of the service remain overwhelmingly white.  Well you know that must not stand, so Uncle Sugar is going to get this problem sorted out in his usual fashion.  I bet the Spetsnaz Alpha Group over in Russia is quite concerned over their American opposites deploying new weapons of mass diversity.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: DoD is very upset that Special Forces are still so white and so male
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 08:15:39 PM »
From what I've read this was huckleberry's finest moment of the night. I agree with every word he said:

! No longer available

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 11:52:07 AM »
From what I've read this was huckleberry's finest moment of the night. I agree with every word he said:

! No longer available

In the short time I listened, I heard several statements in which I completely agree......but words are easy to spew. Their actions over the last 10 year say something totally different, especially when we held the Presidency and both houses.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 12:11:33 PM »
Exactly.  He's another food nazi who has your diet in his sights.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 12:28:35 PM »

! No longer available

In the short time I listened, I heard several statements in which I completely agree......but words are easy to spew. Their actions over the last 10 year say something totally different, especially when we held the Presidency and both houses.

I hope that you recognize the context in which I presented huckleberry's video. It wasn't meant as a blanket endorsement of him. I haven't thrown in with any camp yet.

I don't cling to any false notions of a "white knight" no particular pun intended) riding in to save the day. IMHO we have to deal with the here and now and the cards we've been dealt. As a nation we have become schizophrenic - two voices that share no commonality. Every day the gulf widens a little more. It is my personal belief that we have truly passed the Rubicon upon which our "experiment in governance" was constructed and the only way beyond it will come with the pure cleansing nature of flame.

In the meanwhile, since we have yet to progress to open warfare I have to work with what I have available. Unlike some (definitely not implying you!) I am willing to listen to anyone - left or right. I'll hear what they have to say and will acknowledge and even commend what makes sense. You'll notice that I don't often acknowledge or commend anything coming from the left, and that's for a reason. There is precious little that any of them ever say that is worthy of note or commendation.

I have read or seen soundbites from nearly all of the pubbie candidates, and there are some nuggets of truth to be found here and there. Huckleberry was spot on regarding the purpose and proper disposition of the military. Whatever else that he says that is goofy or naive, you (editorial you) can't take that away from him.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 03:14:22 PM »

! No longer available

I hope that you recognize the context in which I presented huckleberry's video. It wasn't meant as a blanket endorsement of him. I haven't thrown in with any camp yet.

I don't cling to any false notions of a "white knight" no particular pun intended) riding in to save the day. IMHO we have to deal with the here and now and the cards we've been dealt. As a nation we have become schizophrenic - two voices that share no commonality. Every day the gulf widens a little more. It is my personal belief that we have truly passed the Rubicon upon which our "experiment in governance" was constructed and the only way beyond it will come with the pure cleansing nature of flame.

In the meanwhile, since we have yet to progress to open warfare I have to work with what I have available. Unlike some (definitely not implying you!) I am willing to listen to anyone - left or right. I'll hear what they have to say and will acknowledge and even commend what makes sense. You'll notice that I don't often acknowledge or commend anything coming from the left, and that's for a reason. There is precious little that any of them ever say that is worthy of note or commendation.

I have read or seen soundbites from nearly all of the pubbie candidates, and there are some nuggets of truth to be found here and there. Huckleberry was spot on regarding the purpose and proper disposition of the military. Whatever else that he says that is goofy or naive, you (editorial you) can't take that away from him.

Oh I did not take it as an endorsement......It 's why I commented I heard thought I agree with 100%, and his was one of them. Hell, even Jeb sounded conservative. They all spoke as a conservative. But their actions betray them. If by some miracle one is elected, after 4 years there will still be obamacare, still have planned parenthood, gay marriage, overspending, transgender military, race baiters, a nuclear iran and won't call a terrorist...a terrorist.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 09:04:11 PM »
The usual suspects, all other things being equal (that is to say all other variables are positive and helpful) will not be restorative as is our wish, so...

"pure cleansing nature of flame" it shall be.

As for the topic at hand...a bunch of prancing phaggs and trannies will solve that problem for the progs and be our gain.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 10:41:05 PM »
So on the heels of this, we now have the first females to pass Ranger school.  Coincidence?

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 02:06:02 AM »
::snort::

The standards were lowered -- again.  Because "they" will keep at it until reality *appears* to conform to their desires.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »
Screen capture of someone's post, pointing out concessions made in order to get these two over the finish line.

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 08:23:14 PM »
Thanks for the post Glock. The NBC in me (natural born cynic) instinctively knew the fix was in the moment they announced it on the raydidio. How could anyone fall for this? Soldiers are going to die because of this!

(unless, of course, they get themselves knocked up and early-outed)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2015, 05:37:58 PM »
Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Yes, Dorothy...we are not in Kansas anymore...

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.