Author Topic: Black teacher in St Paul seeks a seat on the school board to end the insanity  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/black-teacher-runs-for-school-board-to-end-white-privilege-training/

http://eagnews.org/black-teacher-runs-for-school-board-to-end-white-privilege-training/

Anything to stop them from adopting the racist bilge that outfits like PEG spew, hope he runs, wins and kicks all that crap out!

Sure wish there were more like this guy.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
That consulting group out of SanFran, PEG, needs going after.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Craphole districts like St. Paul are decades past any attempts to save. 

Offline richb

• Established Member
Probably has little chance of being elected anyway.   Shame too,  people like him are needed badly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
At least he's trying to do what is right.

I hope he and those like him survive The Reckoning and are around to help rebuild things in the Founders vision.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Two of the 6 candidate here in EP are Somali.

::upsidedownflag::

My bugout countdown has begun.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Seriously, EP has gone that stupid?

::facepalm::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
And projections for the most new Section 8 housing in Minnesota in the coming years.

1.  Crapholapolis
2.  St. Paul
3.  Eden Prairie

Yes, we really have gone Full Retard.  I sensed it when our current mayor ran against a true Republican, called herself a Republican, yet was all wishy washy non committal on every actual issue.  She was re-elected unopposed. 

Putting the home up for sale next spring.  It's time.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Unbelievable...but not really.  The locusts (indigenous, imports and illegals) have been spreading for decades.

I have non-natives from Africa sprinkled about me...as well as natives of other stripes, but it is not as bad where I am like it is in the inner city or first ring suburbs...but it will be, eventually...

I'm glad you'll make it out...I have a feeling my exodus will not be entirely my own choice...in terms of timing and readiness...eagerness though, I have that now, have had it for some time!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 09:41:06 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
http://www.wday.com/news/north-dakota/3812861-fargo-and-west-fargo-could-see-350-refugees-move-cities-end-september

Overall, the U.S. plans to resettle 7,500 refugees this month and over 10,000 in September to meet it's commitment of 70,000 for this fiscal year.

Most of the arrivals here in metro will be Bhutanese, Somali, Iraqi and Congolese. About 75 percent have family connections here.

What the hell do we want with these turd worlders in this country!  I can't stand it.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/14/rep-brian-babin-push-the-pause-button-on-refugee-resettlement/

I recently introduced H.R. 3314, the Resettlement Accountability National Security Act, which would press the pause button on a program that grants permanent legal residency to nearly 70,000 new immigrants a year under a program coordinated through the United Nations (U.N.), known as the Refugee Resettlement Program.

... According to the Congressional Research Service, those granted legal permanent residency are allowed the following taxpayer funded services: seven years of Supplemental Security Income (SSI), seven years of Medicaid coverage, five years of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families subsidies, and no limit on Food Stamp eligibility. This adds billions of dollars in federal spending to our national debt, which is particularly troubling at a time when these services are expanding at an unsustainable pace.

When I asked officials what the costs of these programs were, I was told that they have no idea. I believe most Americans would agree that it is plain common sense to seek a full accounting of the Refugee Resettlement Program – and that is exactly what H.R. 3314 does.

It also gives us an opportunity to fully investigate the national security risks associated with resettlement. The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) is increasingly worried about this program and its potential to generate home-grown terrorism.

Clearly, there are serious problems with this program especially in regards to how these individuals are selected and resettled in communities across the United States.

Under the current system, affected communities essentially have no voice in the process. This is extremely troubling considering the fact that these communities will be forced to bear the costs. Local residents should have every right to say no to resettlements within their communities – a protection they unfortunately do not have.

Yep, the UN decrees and Obongo (and Bush before him, no doubt) obeys.  And we pay, in many ways.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.wday.com/news/north-dakota/3812861-fargo-and-west-fargo-could-see-350-refugees-move-cities-end-september

Overall, the U.S. plans to resettle 7,500 refugees this month and over 10,000 in September to meet it's commitment of 70,000 for this fiscal year.

Most of the arrivals here in metro will be Bhutanese, Somali, Iraqi and Congolese. About 75 percent have family connections here.

What the hell do we want with these turd worlders in this country!  I can't stand it.

Great, more Islaminals and can't-do-sh*t freeloaders...perfect DemonRat voters though, and that trumps everything with this ilk.

They're gonna love winter.  But hey, subsidized housing, heat and food no doubt, eh?  Unlimited taxpayer funds and patience!

Pretty much guarantees more non-assimilation too, which will also be sorted out during The Great Reckoning, which gets closer by the minute...

ETA - Should have just read your next link...I see we have that aforementioned burden accounted for...

Why are American's bowing to UN jackwagons?

I know, stupid question....stupid people love other stupid peoples ideas....as long as progs get all the benefit from the stupid and none of the responsibility...

Man, when "It" pops...it's gonna pop freakishly hard!!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 07:46:36 AM by Libertas »