Author Topic: Time to stop sullying our Founders  (Read 876 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Time to stop sullying our Founders
« on: August 14, 2015, 10:08:03 AM »
Since our first experiment in representative republican government has failed I think the time is right to stop abusing our Founders and get them off of things connected to this current government that has nothing to do with their ideals.  I think it is time we take them back and let them honor their true heroes openly and honestly.

First up, money.  Get everybody off, put on whoever.

If I may suggest, the current state of the nation might want to print notes and mint coins along these lines:

$100 - Satan.  Makes sense, right?
 $50 - Saul Allinsky, even he credited Satan as his inspiration and nary a Prog missed an opportunity to learn from Saul.
 $20 - Wilson, the first real Prog who set the stage for all subsequent Progs.
 $10 - FDR, he really led Progs into their Golden Age, made BigGov something to admire.
  $5 - LBJ, he showed the path to the future - piss away money like never before and as long as your stupid free-sh*t base clamors for it and votes for you all is swell, set the stage for the next level - crony capitalism destroying legitimate capitalism,
  $1 - The Clinton's, they popularized cronyism like nobody else, made it possible for an illegitimate POS like Obama to come along and put the ride into the sh*tter in hyperdrive.

$1 Coin - Obama, why not?  The biggest coin made out of the most useless base metal...it takes up too much room, doesn't work in vending machines and everyone will hate getting stuck with one.  Perfect.

$0.50 - Cloward/Piven, put one asshole on one side, the other asshole on the other, no matter how you flip it you always get an asshole.

$0.25 - Sanger, that crazy genocidal racist proglodyte bitch is probably responsible for killing one quarter of our potential population, so a quarter makes perfect sense.

$0.10 - Sharpton, who wouldn't like to drop dime with one of the most successful class/race warfare pimping shakedown SOB's to touch the Earth?

$0.05 - Krugman, that Neo-Keynesian cheerwhore should be on something that is both close to forgotten and could be used in certain shotgun barrels as emergency projectiles.  Who wouldn't get off on pumping Krugmans into some asshat?

$0.01 - This is a toughie, something so useless and so pointless should go to someone equally useless and pointless, but the candidates are never ending.  I considered Barney Fag, Sandra Fluke, crap like that...I guess it doesn't matter.  Maybe go with a douche-of-the-day and surprise people, whatever, I don't give a crap.  Just as long as none of our Founders and good folk are no longer sullied by being connected to this decaying corpse!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Time to stop sullying our Founders
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 10:56:19 AM »
Brilliant!

By the way, "what would Satan do?" is my new question for liberals. 
Usually they say I don't believe in Satan. And I say, sure, but if he existed, what, hypothetically would be he decision..
Would he support or oppose abortion and selling of human body parts
Would he support or oppose forcing people to put bible verses on cakes
Would he support or oppose  forcing people to decorate cakes for gay weddings
Would he support or oppose forcing people to celebrate  something God said was a sin as a sacrament
Would he support or oppose  lying to the general public into supporting a policy they would not otherwise support if told the truth
Would he support or oppose  assuming a person innocent at his trial
Would he support or oppose  laws that ensure only people with the right to vote are voting?
Would he support or oppose  stealing form people who are law abiding, moral and godly
Would he support or oppose political candidates with long track records of lying, adultery, corruption, drug use and other unsavory acts (like KKK membership or leaving a woman to drown in a car)
Would he support or oppose using taxpayer funds to encourage sloth, drug use and dependency
Would he support or oppose breaking the rules his agreements with other  and the laws of the nation  to get what he wanted?

Then I ask them why they support doing the same things as Satan...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:07:00 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 10:28:10 PM »
that is prescious to consider, and now we must contemplate who's statue is going in the jefferson memorial? perhaps paint the washington monument black (an oppressive black phallus) and name it after obama since he did give us the shaft
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:41:27 AM »
Sure, why not...but in terms of accurate scale it probably needs to be lowered...quite a bit...

::hysterical::

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 09:15:02 AM »
Sure, why not...but in terms of accurate scale it probably needs to be lowered...quite a bit...

perhaps it should a definite droop to it too.

Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 09:25:38 AM »

perhaps it should a definite droop to it too.

::laughonfloor::