Author Topic: Fascist Obama Issues Dictate Under the Dubious Cloak of Climate Fraud  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-03/president-obama-explains-how-his-clean-power-plan-does-not-make-him-nations-greatest#comment-6385914

The devoted acolyte of Cloward/Piven, Allinsky, Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, Valerie Jarrett, etc etc...

Constitution, Liberty...these are impediments to be bulldozed aside for the greater good of the Ruling Class Elites...

Nobody has slowed or stopped this demonic bastard...it is beginning to appear no evil is too great, no offense that cannot be gotten away with...

And gutless people who dare call themselves "American's" sit on their ass and do nothing...

::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Fascist Obama Issues Dictate Under the Dubious Cloak of Climate Fraud
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 06:57:39 PM »
Imagine if just one of the Republicans running for prez would just say the following things.   

I am for a small federal government.     

I will with a republican congress (and anyone else willing to work with me),  rid of us of 90% of the federal government.   

I will close the following agencies completely.   Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Education, Energy, Health & Human Services, Homeland Security, HUD,  Interior, Labor,  Transportation.    I will also get rid of or privatize, PBS, NPR, Amtrak, Peace Corp,  to name a few.   I will also remove all law enforcement agents and enforcement abilities from all non LE federal agencies.  And combine all federal LE agencies into one (FBI, ATF, US marshalls and the rest) and limit its size. 

All regulations and mandates created by federal agencies since 1970 are repealed.   Agencies will be prohibited from writing ANY regulation and return that function to congress.

I will work to repeal the 16th & 17th amendments.

I will work to add new amendments limiting the federal government further to prevent regrowth.    Term limits and lifetime limits for all federal elected offices for one.   Limits of federal employees as well,  lifetime careers with government will be prohibited. 

That is just a few things.......

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 07:07:20 AM »
Yeah, I would have to think about the 19th too...and others possibly...

I may be a knuckle-dragging 18th century patriot, but anything that gets us back closer to the Founders vision would be a positive step.  But I digress, you asked me to imagine what would happen if a Republican (I use the term loosely) said all that...

Beyond the obvious treatment by the DemoProgs (ridiculed, lampooned, words/pictures used out of context to scare the pooh out of their near-completely brain-dead base and help their bundlers raise funds on a global scale, etc etc) and assuming they survive the typical antics of the E-GOP (all the forms of backstabbing and sabotage and bullying) and by a miracle get the GOP nomination...

The DemoProgs and E-GOP would conspire to sabotage their agenda and if that fails...probably frame a Tea Party patsy and put a bullet into them.

Perhaps I see the darker side of man more than the light...but when it comes to DemoProgs and E-GOP show me where the light is.  OK?

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 03:19:48 PM »
But what gets me,  is they can do all this crap and more, keep adding and adding,   and when we want to just dial it back,  WE are the crazies.

That just blows my mind! 

They are the crazies,  and nobody blinks an eye.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 03:31:34 PM »
Obongo and his regime are trying to set it up so that little to none can be rolled back and if, God willing, a President is elected that will try, he will have to demand the agencies are defunded and the bureaucrats driven out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 06:33:56 AM »
Yeah, and anybody see the E-GOP cheese-eating surrender-monkey's doing anything but sham votes and throwing their hands in the air?

Me neither.

LIB