Author Topic: Turkey, like Obama's America, Drifts into Fascism  (Read 613 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Turkey, like Obama's America, Drifts into Fascism
« on: August 17, 2015, 08:12:46 AM »
"Accept it or not, Turkey’s governmental system has become one of an executive presidency," Erdogan said on Friday. "What should be done now is to finalize the legal framework of this de facto situation with a new constitution."

"He’s now saying 'I won’t listen to the laws or constitution.' This is a very dangerous period," warns Kemal Kilicdaroglu, leader of the Main Republican People’s Party. "He wants to give a legal foundation to this coup he’s carried out. Those who carry out coups always do this: First they carry out the coup, then they give it a legal foundation.’"

But the most pointed criticism came from Nationalist opposition leader Devlet Bahceli who took to Twitter, and accused Erdogan of being a "locally produced Hitler, Stalin or Qaddafi.’"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-16/locally-produced-hitler-or-stalin-lawmakers-blast-us-ally-staging-coup

Change "Erdogan" to "Obama" and nobody would notice...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Turkey, like Obama's America, Drifts into Fascism
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 11:09:26 AM »
'Zackly.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"