Author Topic: Another presstitute for Mother Russia exposed  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another presstitute for Mother Russia exposed
« on: August 25, 2015, 07:41:10 AM »
Just read this opening schtick....

Anti-American Sentiment Surges in Russia as US Officer Taunts From Perch at Fox News

Retired General who called for US to 'start killing Russians' says he bought a polonium detector

Since the beginning of the year, Putin’s propaganda industry, feeling the economic crisis, has had to tighten its belt. The Russian Information Agency TASS announced a 25 percent staff reduction and 20 percent salary cut for its employees. Rossiyskaya Gazeta, which holds the monopoly on the official publications of new laws and government decrees, fired 10% of its staff. Similar examples are innumerable, as Bloomberg reported in January.

Despite all the economizing, the level of anti-Americanism in Russia has reached its all-time high, fluctuating from 70 percent to 73 percent of negative and strongly negative feelings towards the US this year, according to the respected polling institution Levada-Center.

The possible explanation—somebody else is doing all the heavy-lifting for the Kremlin propaganda machine, helping it to save millions and outsource the humongous task of proving to the Russians that the West started the final, doomed-from-the-start crusade against Mother Russia.

One of the big helpers has been the Fox News channel and a handful of its analysts. (Yes, one can watch Fox News in Russia, as well as CNN, EuroNews and unlimited number of other TV channels the world knows).

This year, Fox News analyst retired US Major General Robert H. Scales saved a lot of money for the Kremlin propaganda machine. And now he’s saving even more.

Back in March, Maj. Gen. Scales infuriated the Russian public with his solution on how to help Ukraine regain control over the territories that have fallen into the arms of pro-Russia insurgents. “The only way the United States can have any effect in this region and turn the tide,” Mr. Scales said, “is to start killing Russians … killing so many Russians that even Putin’s media can’t hide the fact that Russians are returning to the motherland in body bags. But, given the [small] amount of support we’ve given to the Ukrainians, given the ability of the Ukrainians themselves to counter-attack against these, what? 12,000 Russians camped in their country … eh…sadly, it’s not gonna likely to happen”.

This gift from Fox News was eagerly accepted by the Kremlin propaganda machine and Russian media bit into the story like a pitbull.

Russian Ministry for Foreign Affairs reacted with angry statement and its official representative Alexander Lukashevich called the retired general’s remarks “disgusting.”

“No less disgusting was the fact that the calls for the killings of our fellow citizens—of you and me—were made live by one of the leading national channels, during the prime-time, aiming at the maximum audience possible. This is exactly how the country’s mainstream media forms the atmosphere of hatred towards Russia in American society.”

The representative of the Russian Investigative Committee, Vladimir Markin, reacted with less political correctness, Tweeting the following: “We thought that, at the arrival of the spring, only maniacs, schizophrenics and pedophiles become more active, but it turns out, American retired generals also. We will keep this fact in mind.”

http://observer.com/2015/08/anti-american-sentiment-surges-in-russia-as-us-officer-taunts-from-perch-at-fox-news/

What a masterful use of distraction, eh?  You have to hand it to Rooskies and their paid shills, they know how to manipulate weak-minded fools into believing their bullsh*t because the progressives dominating American media have been doing that for several decades running.  If not for their brilliant groundwork assholes like the POS that wrote this would have zero chance of impressing anybody in America.

And while I find myself in the odd position of opposing Russian aggression in Ukraine while Team Obama pretends to be doing the same, there is a difference...Obama's opposition is toothless and no doubt he feels forced into it, if left completely up to him I think he wouldn't give a rats ass what happened to the Ukrainian people.

Bottom line is Russia invaded, stole Crimea and is attempting to steal by force more Ukrainian territory and has amassed Russian troops and war material in Ukraine, has armed ethnic Russians as well (and it is they I suspect with new Russian toys that downed that airliner in an attempt to blame Ukraine) and it is they who are the aggressors and they don't like being called on it.  Fine, but stop whining like pussies!

Frankly, the quip by Scales - “The only way the United States can have any effect in this region and turn the tide, is to start killing Russians … killing so many Russians that even Putin’s media can’t hide the fact that Russians are returning to the motherland in body bags." = now that just warmed my heart, because it is so spot on!

It's called "war", it's not an "insurgency", it's not a "police action"...this is war - the killing of the enemy and the destruction of his means of war up to and including support structures wherever they may be.

Oh, and this author, the reason I posted this here...

MIKHAIL KLIKUSHIN ATTENDED NOVOSIBIRSK STATE UNIVERSITY, AND RECEIVED A GRADUATE DEGREE IN RUSSIAN HISTORY BEFORE EMIGRATING TO THE UNITED STATES.

That's how you do that sh*t...go to another country, bullsh*t them into thinking you left your birth-nation behind...and then destroy your enemy from the inside.

We used to call that many names...all of which ended with a short trial and a quick execution.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Another presstitute for Mother Russia exposed
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 02:56:11 PM »
Russia has such a raging inferiority complex vis-a-vis the West that their government is able to easily manipulate a perpetually butt-hurt population.  That's the impression I get anyway.  YouTube (and especially the comments) are illustrative.  Any time you see a video with any sort of Russia-America comparison, the comments are loaded with butt-hurt.  The other day I came across a video where some Russians were firing an old M16 and M240 machine gun, trying to show that they are garbage compared to the Russian counterparts.  This was an old M16, probably captured in Vietnam, and was totally unrepresentative of typical real world results.  But the comments to that video, man those people have an inferiority complex!  Talk about major overcompensation.

How often did that whacko Russian politician, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, make outrageous claims like nuking New York and taking back Alaska, stuff like that?  Nobody in America got all butt-hurt over it.  Everybody here just thought it was laughable ramblings.  The fact that they get all outraged over the comments by some TV news analyst says more about them than us.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 07:25:11 AM »
Yup.

It's almost like they are like the self-oppressed black community here.  Maybe if they started a #RussianLivesMatter campaign people would pay attention to them and pay lip service to their bellyaching?

Or, they'll just be pointed at and laughed at harder.  Like I would do.  But I recognize not everybody is like me.  Now that is a shame!   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 11:28:06 AM »