Author Topic: OBL gets the honor of being joined in this group  (Read 6633 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
OBL gets the honor of being joined in this group
« on: May 02, 2011, 09:09:52 AM »
'bout time!!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: OBL gets the honor of being joined in this group
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 09:24:04 AM »
May demons rape and abuse him for the rest of eternity!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 09:27:39 AM »
A new post-mortem picture of Osama bin Laden, taken just moments after his death...

May he be tormented by demons throughout all eternity.

Guests, have a look around, register & join the discussion!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:16:16 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »
Courtesy of The Onion -

Osama joins his minions in Hell!

JAHANNEM, OUTER DARKNESS—The hijackers who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon expressed confusion and surprise Monday to find themselves in the lowest plane of Na'ar, Islam's Hell.
"I was promised I would spend eternity in Paradise, being fed honeyed cakes by 67 virgins in a tree-lined garden, if only I would fly the airplane into one of the Twin Towers," said Mohammed Atta, one of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11, between attempts to vomit up the wasps, hornets, and live coals infesting his stomach. "But instead, I am fed the boiling feces of traitors by malicious, laughing Ifrit. Is this to be my reward for destroying the enemies of my faith?"
The rest of Atta's words turned to raw-throated shrieks, as a tusked, asp-tongued demon burst his eyeballs and drank the fluid that ran down his face.
According to Hell sources, the 19 eternally damned terrorists have struggled to understand why they have been subjected to soul-withering, infernal torture ever since their Sept. 11 arrival.
"There was a tumultuous conflagration of burning steel and fuel at our gates, and from it stepped forth these hijackers, the blessed name of the Lord already turning to molten brass on their accursed lips," said Iblis The Thrice-Damned, the cacodemon charged with conscripting new arrivals into the ranks of the forgotten. "Indeed, I do not know what they were expecting, but they certainly didn't seem prepared to be skewered from eye socket to bunghole and then placed on a spit so that their flesh could be roasted by the searing gale of flatus which issues forth from the haunches of Asmoday."
"Which is strange when you consider the evil with which they ended their lives and those of so many others," added Iblis, absentmindedly twisting the limbs of hijacker Abdul Aziz Alomari into unspeakably obscene shapes.
"I was told that these Americans were enemies of the one true religion, and that Heaven would be my reward for my noble sacrifice," said Alomari, moments before his jaw was sheared away by faceless homunculi. "But now I am forced to suckle from the 16 poisoned leathern teats of Gophahmet, Whore of Betrayal, until I burst from an unwholesome engorgement of curdled bile. This must be some sort of terrible mistake."
Exacerbating the terrorists' tortures, which include being hollowed out and used as prophylactics by thorn-cocked Gulbuth The Rampant, is the fact that they will be forced to endure such suffering in sight of the Paradise they were expecting.
"It might actually be the most painful thing we can do, to show these murderers the untold pleasures that would have awaited them in Paradise, if only they had lived pious lives," said Praxitas, Duke of Those Willingly Led Astray. "I mean, it's tough enough being forced through a wire screen by the callused palms of Halcorym and then having your entrails wound onto a stick and fed to the toothless, foul-breathed swine of Gehenna. But to endure that while watching the righteous drink from a river of wine? That can't be fun."
Underworld officials said they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.
"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Many happy returns fothermucker!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:31 AM »
My mother just reminded me that Bin Laden was one of several dozen children but the only child of his mother who was not a favored wife of his father. 

That reminds me of something.... ::thinking::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 10:34:10 AM »
Our inglorious leader?

::hysterical::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 10:40:35 AM »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 11:40:02 AM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:48:31 AM by Libertas »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 12:42:57 PM »
R. I. P.  ( Rot In Piece )

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 02:36:07 PM »
I hope the tied the weight around his neck. ::mooning::

RIP. ::whoohoo::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 04:22:15 PM »
I hope he was wrapped in bacon with a big curly pigs D*ck shoved up his A$$ ::cool:: ::beertoast:: ::USA::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 07:11:02 AM »
I hope he was wrapped in bacon with a big curly pigs D*ck shoved up his A$$ ::cool:: ::beertoast:: ::USA::

Heh, yeah...we can call that one "The Bin Laden Special"!

::hysterical::

::thumbsup::

Hear that al-Zawahri?!  You're the next one to get the business!

::whoohoo::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 07:29:28 PM »
I bumped this just because I like to see his name on this thread. ::saywhat::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 08:29:30 PM »

Who is that - Obama Bin Ladin?  ::laughonfloor::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 10:06:13 PM »

Who is that - Obama Bin Ladin?  ::laughonfloor::

::cool:: ::cool:: ::cool:: ::cool:: ::cool::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
The more I look at the evidence this appears more like a "Mercy Killing" to me . The place was a total mess , the guy had four wives who apparently don't do house work , over a dozen squalling kids ... The SEALs took one look and shot the poor bastard out of sympathy !   :P

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 01:02:03 PM »
There are rumors...

SH, check your mail.