Author Topic: Shooting at Bridgewater Plaza, VA - Reporter and Cameraman Executed by Obamite  (Read 6826 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-26/caught-tape-virginia-reporter-photographer-killed-during-live-tv-report

http://www.rt.com/usa/313468-gunman-attack-tv-crew/

Looks pretty cold-blooded and intentional to me, wonder if this person was known by one or both victims. 

Whatever news we get of this, how much of it is real or BS depends on who did it and how the media wants to spin it.

If this turns into another fricken Gabby Giffords charade prepare to get your rage on.

Once again, people who tell us carrying a gun and defending ourselves is an overreaction and that the Second Amendment only applies to hunters is refuted with visual proof.

Perhaps if somebody armed was there this could have been prevented or the victimization lessened.

The perp -

Looks black (hands)

But in this one -

Looks white (hands), or is this one over-exposed?

Who dresses like this?  Professional hit?  Statist plot to spur EO ending the Second Amendment?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 06:47:06 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
They're now reporting the killer is a disgruntled former employee of the station.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No name, no race?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I saw that early and just thought it was in the background.  I had no idea...  :o

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/virginia/2015/08/26/tv-crew-involved--shooting--moneta/32389729/

Can't blame this on whitey or some Conservative/TeaParty/Libertarian...though some assholes will try.

ETA - Fat evil bastard says he shot 'em because she's a racist, like that is an acceptable excuse, which I am guessing it isn't, since he whacked the cameraman too, who apparently isn't being smeared as a racist...and it all looks like BS when the gutless evil perp tries to whack himself....

http://www.weaselzippers.us/232612-shooting-in-roanoke-va-captured-live-on-morning-news-program/

...latest report says the SOB still has a pulse.

...maybe we should let Planned Parenthood manage his care, eh?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:07:41 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
So let me guess, she rejected his advances and that's why she be a racist.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I dunno G, looks like this self-made disaster is even more effed up than we thought!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-26/virgina-killer-sent-suicide-note-abc-says-massacre-race-war-reaction-charleston-shoo#comment-6474283

This cowardly piece of scat is all over the place...blaming every boogieman he can think of...except his own effed up self.

I hope he lives...only to be torn apart later...

If he did this to my kin...feet first in a woodchipper would be getting off light.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I've read the tweets from the shooter's homies -- they are, of course, in full support of his actions because racism.

Maaaayyyyyyybeee, somebody White dared mention to the guy that his performance was lacking, in which case racism because to hold Blacks to "White standards" is ......

Yeah, finish that sentence.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So, these morons do want a race war?

That is confirmation they are batshyt insane...if they think they can start that kind of crap and somehow come out on top?

Seriously?

They'll have everybody not their brand of stupid turning on them.

What the heck...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

That is confirmation they are batshyt insane...if they think they can start that kind of crap and somehow come out on top?

Seriously?

What the heck...

It has to happen; it's the only way to stop this.  The first time a bunch of Whites/non-Blacks come together, spontaneously or not, to ward off or beat the crap out of a gang of thugs (and that's the way they roll, in numbers) the fit will hit the shan, but it must happen ... and continue until message received.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Oh, and "gay".

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, and "gay".

Time to get the guns out of the hands of Black, Gay Democrats! Right Hillary?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Seriously?

What the heck...

It has to happen; it's the only way to stop this.  The first time a bunch of Whites/non-Blacks come together, spontaneously or not, to ward off or beat the crap out of a gang of thugs (and that's the way they roll, in numbers) the fit will hit the shan, but it must happen ... and continue until message received.

Yup.

The alternative is much worse.

Yeah, and I would like to see that kind of pushback shoved into proglodyte faces, Weisshaupt.  Wouldn't that be refreshing?!

Oh, and if people in that community and belonging to those groups and staging these protests think his psychotic ramblings of revenge is an acceptable excuse for cold blooded racially-motivated murder...then they like this asshole have just voluntarily removed themselves from the human gene pool and will be treated accordingly.

Just read about what a POS this loser is, learn how he molded himself into the murderous racist gutless puke he is today, and ask yourself, is this guy your hero or is he a demon to be cast into the pit?

More info here, and yes, of course we have to get it from outside the United States, since the American MFM cannot responsibly cover the murderous actions of one of its key constituents.

PS-I had to change the tread title, since it is now an established fact that he is a bone fide Obama voter, even tried to promote the SCoaMF on air on election day.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They got this headline wrong...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/232730-luke-skywalker-calls-for-gun-confiscation-in-wake-of-roanoke/

...it should be "Darth Vader blames Stormtrooper slaying of reporters on Anti-Sith Rebels".

But Hitlery et all are saying the same shyt too, and this murderous little queer is one of theirs!  Still, they ignore the facts and look to demonize their enemies.

The Chief c*******er and Liar Without Peer is mouthing the same old tired Anti-Second Amendment shat too.

Yeah, let's just gloss over what a loyal Obamite this assclown is, what a stupendous racist this jerk POS is, how skin color alone determined this idiots Anti-MLK outlook on everything and go out and demonize guns and gun owners some more, and blame whitey, and use whatever other bullsh*t distraction you can pull out of your useless asses!!!

See if that helps or hurts your situation!

Oh, and just in case people think we merely joke about shat-tossing ferals...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/killer-bryce-williams-left-dirty-sex-toys-for-investigators-would-throw-cat-sht-at-neighbors-balconies/

Swell guy, eh?

Oh, and let's not forget about all the friends of this trash! 

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=11871.new#new
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:20:21 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
We're on the precipice of entering into our very own Yugoslavia scenario, and they want us all disarmed beforehand?  I don't think so.

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
Shooter got gun legally.  Yet another "failure" of ATF background checks.  Just like the South Carolina shooter.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/27/virginia-shooting-gun-control-obstacles-remain

You just KNOW they will use these "failures" to ADD more to background checks,  and it won't stop ONE shooter.  ::pullhair::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Rainbox flag of hate found in his apartment

Obviously that flag should be censored and destroyed everywhere it has ever flown.
What that is extremist? What do you think that word means? It appears you think it means "anyone with a strong opinion that differs from yours"
 After all its a symbol of religious opression

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Rainbox flag of hate found in his apartment

Obviously that flag should be censored and destroyed everywhere it has ever flown.
What that is extremist? What do you think that word means? It appears you think it means "anyone with a strong opinion that differs from yours"
 After all its a symbol of religious opression

We're in uncharted territory as a species now.  For all of our history, groups that could not coexist with each other have been able to go somewhere else.  Another town, another country, another continent.  We can't do that now.  Not only is every inch of habitable land now under some state "authority," the prevailing elite are working overtime to impose their ideological uniformity across all of it.

Socially we are at the point where we need to be able to strike out on our own, but technologically we are still far from colonization of other worlds.  In the meantime, we're going to find out what happens when unstoppable objects encounter unmovable objects.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Wow, what a surprise...homicidal homo has the Phagg Phlagg.

And once again we have proof that Obama could have prevented this...

TV gunman complained about his lack of sex and lamented how age had ended his 'glory days' as a $2,000-a-night prostitute in suicide letter

...after all, all Obama had to do was replace Reggie with this queer!