Author Topic: Remember when libiots would moan about not being like European nations?  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Remember when libiots would moan about not being like European nations?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 12:37:54 PM »
European countries *had* a law they threw out; we don't have a law, we have a deliberate misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment made and acted upon by a party or parties unknown.  Mark Levin speculates it might have begun with the State Department.

At National Review, some guy with a foreigner's name is advocating changing the Constitutional requirements in order that a naturalized citizen may be elected President.  'Cause that's gonna work out so well considering we have a non-culturally acclimated "citizen" in the Oval Office today.  The Left has worked long and hard at keeping generations ignorant of our traditional civic culture and Constitution, to great success.  Many have no idea why our government and institutions were set up as they were and so are unable to extrapolate the reasoning to current events.  Anything and everything is now just another wall set for destruction without knowing why the wall was built in the first place.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 02:50:33 PM »
I suspect Levin is right. 

The trends...they are not good, are they?

::unknowncomic::   ::pullhair::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 03:17:14 PM »
No, they're horrible.

That stupid-azz Rubio is out there saying something like 'we're not gonna elect Trump because we are not an angry nation'.   :o

I think that word does not mean what he thinks it means.  We're not just angry, we're freakin LIVID.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 10:06:21 PM »
Right now I would consider destruction of the Republican Party to be more of a meaningful victory than the election of any of its Ruling Class asshats to the Presidency.

If Trump can be the thing that punches holes below their waterline, so be it!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 11:08:47 AM »
Right now I would consider destruction of the Republican Party to be more of a meaningful victory than the election of any of its Ruling Class asshats to the Presidency.

If Trump can be the thing that punches holes below their waterline, so be it!

Yeah, we are in the LIVID camp and your statement is true.  We cannot defeat the existential threat of Islam without dealing with the existential threat of progressivism and that cannot start until the establishmentarian GOP is crushed.

Time to stop enabling our foes.