Author Topic: Kate Steinle’s Family Announces Lawsuit Over ‘Sanctuary Cities’  (Read 4437 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The family of Kate Steinle, in an emotional press conference, announced a lawsuit Tuesday against government agencies that they consider partly responsible for her murder because of their handling of the illegal immigrant suspect and the murder weapon itself.

Steinle, 32, was shot dead while walking on a San Francisco pier on July 1. Suspect Juan Francisco Sanchez, who has admitted he fired the fatal shot, is an illegal immigrant who had been deported five times before he was transferred from federal custody to a San Francisco jail earlier this year to face outstanding marijuana charges. Yet he was released in April after prosecutors dropped the pot counts, despite a federal request to detain him until immigration authorities could pick him up.

The Steinle family announced Tuesday with their legal team that they have filed three claims — against San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi, the Bureau of Land Management and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/233187-kate-steinles-family-announces-lawsuit-over-sanctuary-cities/

IMO this should have happened at least two decades ago...now, with so many DemonProg judges contaminating the courts...the verdict is not a slam-dunk...when it should have been a slam-dunk when people step outside the law and openly mock, obstruct and ignore the law!

And WTF are the rest of the culpable people?  The mayor and city council of all these cities, the city police, the DA's, the AG's, Obama and Holder and his successor?

All of them should be rotting behind bars for life!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Kate Steinle’s Family Announces Lawsuit Over ‘Sanctuary Cities’
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 03:24:38 PM »
Will it change anything?  Probably not.    They will probably get a payout of a couple million,  but it will be taxpayers, not any government employees paying a judgement.   I guess the only good thing about it, some of these government employees will have to maybe answer why they have stupid and illegal policies in place. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 03:42:21 PM »
Meanwhile the county clerk in Kentucky who refused to issue marriage licenses to homos has been given jail time by a Federal judge.  They seem rather selective about which Federal laws they expect local governments to abide by....hmmm.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 07:14:14 AM »
Are you saying subjective enforcement of law can breed selective compliance to authority?

Well...yeah.  And it will be made all the easier since the State is so brazen in their oppressive actions.

Let the games begin.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 09:50:22 PM »
Will it change anything?  Probably not.    They will probably get a payout of a couple million,  but it will be taxpayers, not any government employees paying a judgement.   I guess the only good thing about it, some of these government employees will have to maybe answer why they have stupid and illegal policies in place.

This has been done a couple of times already and nobody has ever collected a flipping dime.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 06:52:49 AM »
The criminal illegal coddling scum of San Francisco find the criminal illegal scum of humanity known as Garcia Zarate innocent of all counts (except the f**king weapons charge!) including the cold-blooded murder of Kate Steinle!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/11/30/jury-reaches-verdict-in-steinle-murder-trial/

The Steinle family was never going to get a fair trial for their daughter in San Francisco, and this sh*tbag jury just proved that in flashing neon letters!

Defense attorney Matt Gonzalez spoke after the verdict was read, first taking a moment to offer condolences to the Steinle family.

“I hope that they do not interpret this verdict as diminishing in any way the awful tragedy that occurred,” said Gonzalez.

Up yours, Demon!  You should suffer the same fate as sh*tbag Garcia!

Gonzalez was also quick to ask that the jury’s decision be held in the proper regard.

Oh, be assured, I hold those 12 assholes in the same regard I do for you and the evil scum you represent!

NIMF!  (Not In My Family!)

There is no way this asshole would have needed a bogus trial if a crime like this was committed against mine!

The only justice to be had in America today resides only in your own hands, period.  This system if f**ked every which way possible.  Establishment Elites can break laws at will and go unpunished, nay, they are praised and wrap themselves in the blanket of victiminhood...while real victims get f**ked over again and again and again...

How much more of this sh*t are people going to take?

ETA - Trump isn't the only one pissed over this...there are a lot of us...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-30/shocking-verdict-san-francisco-jury-acquits-kates-law-victims-killer

...only the most sick evil and twisted among us could possibly be pleased with this outcome!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:18:04 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 08:42:54 AM »
Oh...and all these assholes self-identifying as rotting corpses of traitorous scum...don't forget to add them to The List!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/365934-horrible-media-hot-takes-on-verdict-in-kate-steinle-case/

I tell ya...the kinetic energy these bathsyt progs are fueling is going to make The Great Reckoning one heck of a party!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 11:49:50 AM »
Fight them all, with any and all means!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/365971-twitter-users-unleash-boycottsanfrancisco-as-payback-for-kate-steinle-verdict/

Damn straight!

And this idea I fully endorse!

Just make sure the names are on on the free side of that wall!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 04:39:16 PM »
  I think the prosecutors tanked it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 08:46:54 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/366520-breaking-feds-file-new-charges-against-illegal-alien-who-killed-kate-steinle/

Too little...

SOB should be put into an industrial press and the vile criminal puree sprayed back into Mexico...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero