Author Topic: Climate Scientist/Expert Rep. Eric Swalwell's (D-CA-15) Proof of Global Warming  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/231918-dem-rep-offers-irrefutable-proof-global-warming-is-real-using-cutting-edge-scientific-method/

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::  ::mooning::

Oh, hey?  Per above, is this not sufficient evidence to convict if the state he was driving in has laws on the books about improper use of a cellphone in a moving vehicle?  This clown is a lawyer...nobody every said how smart though!

Let's look as this jackass a bit closer, shall we?  I know it sucks, we'd rather beat them with a 10' pole than inspect them with one, but hey, I got a feeling this is gonna be fun!

Let's see his impeccable credentials:

Born is Sac City, IA.  Well, not everybody born in Iowa is a moron, but perhaps this guy was spawned in the barn.

Moved to Dublin, CA.  Hey, hometown of Machine Head guitarist Phil Demmel.  Still, California....eeeew!

Attended Campbell University in North Carolina on a soccer scholarship.  Soccer, OK.  Not as manly as Football or other major sports, not even as manly as Lacrosse.  Apparently he got an ouwie and transferred to Maryland and earned a Bachelor's in "Politics and Government"!  Shocker, eh?  Stayed there for law school and earned his JD. 

Wiki has this revealing quote:

"I learned to never stop working. Hard work will always be rewarded. Life’s not fair, not everyone starts at the same starting point. We should strive for that, having everyone start at the same place, but I realized other people would have better opportunities because of where they came from in life, and that the only way I could overcome those advantages was to work hard."

Obviously, this is where the cognitive dissonance normal brains experience would kick in and we would realize we just made no sense when we tried to link those two differing concepts, indicating by this point young Mr. Swalwell is fully infected by the Progressive Virus and is on his way to terminal stupidity.  It also means that in the fetid swamp that is the Democrat Party he is also on a trajectory of spectacular personal success.

Then, he became friends (not sure "butt" close or not) with Martin O'Malley and was Chairman of O'Malley's O' Say Can You See PAC's Young Professionals Leadership Circle.  He then interned for Ellen Tauscher (Feinswine protege, former Rep in CA 10th, and was in Obama's Sate Dept briefly) and then he went back home to Alameda County as DDA as well as a Planning Commissioner and City Councilman in Dublin.

He ran against Pete Stark for the 15th in 2012 and made use of Stark's allegation he was a Tea Party candidate, which he wasn't, he ultimately beat Stark in a runoff.   He's had a less than stellar career.

But hey, he's stepped up his game, read his car thermometer and is now just as qualified as any other global warming/climate change pimping asshat!!!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 01:00:32 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
ShinHye • 7 hours ago

Wow, it's 115 where I am!
Oh wait.. that's the speedometer... never mind.

•Share ›

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Some of the stuff people write and post is quite hilarious here, it is quickly becoming one of my favorite sites.

This is one that made me chuckle -

;D   ::thumbsup::

I'd love to smack 'em around!   ::whoohoo::

Wish I could join without having to go through all that info-phishing social-me-di-uhh crap!!!   ::gaah::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Mine said 58 driving to work, and our predicted high is 61.

And that proves?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Mine said 58 driving to work, and our predicted high is 61.

And that proves?

There is a low pressure system in our area.

Weather happens!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
If he's so worried about greenhouse gas emissions, what's he doing racking up 140k miles on an internal combustion engine like that?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly