Author Topic: Things are really getting nasty in Europe now  (Read 36937 times)

Offline Magnum

Re: Things are really getting nasty in Europe now
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2015, 04:31:18 PM »
Yeah Libertas I agree with you.

Even though I hate and detest Nazism I have forgiven and I do not hate Germans in any way for the sins of their fathers. To be honest I admit I feel a bit sorry for the Germans because the Muslims may actually be worse than their Nazi forefathers. The Germans seem to me through history to have been a brilliant, hard working and yet savage people. A friend of mine who studies and teaches history was telling me some time ago how the Germans have always been a warrior type of people and fought tenaciously throughout history and the Roman Empire could not even defeat them. I agree with you too that during WWII we destroyed them so greatly that it may have changed their gene pool as most of the warriors were killed leaving behind few men who then were taught to hate their German identity.

It makes one wonder if there maybe a present day artist in Austria in the wings that has had enough and is considering entering politics.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:59:53 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2015, 10:49:09 PM »
I think the genetic argument cannot be dismissed out of hand.  We have to remember it wasn't just WWII, but WWI only 20 years before was a slaughterhouse too.

I still try to wrap my mind around the soft, pussified Scandinavians today, considering their ancestors were the terror of Europe.  One explanation I heard is that the most warlike of them went on Viking raids (settling in new lands, taking their genes with them) or were killed doing the same.  The modern Scandinavians are descended from the ones who stayed behind (probably picking out drapes for their sod houses).

The best of the Viking blood ended up incorporated into the British and Norman populations and over time lost its cultural connection to Scandinavia.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 07:20:01 AM »
Yeah, I think they call this stuff like "civilization" and "progress"  ::)  only nobody bothered to read the fine print to know really what that meant.

The overreaction was understandable given the level of evil and carnage the Nazis wrought, but the long term consequences were overlooked when the decision was made to utterly pacify the entire population.

It is probably why Patton wanted to use what useful capital there was left in Germany and combine it with the personnel and material we brought over to him and turn on the Soviets while they still had the most powder to aim.  We made wolves turn into sheep so that they would never turn to bite us again, when we only needed to tear out the sick and rabid dogs and raise the next litter in our mold.

Ehh, hindsight...

And now, with this clash of cultures going on...a largely unarmed populace told to play nice with invading Muslims...

They are seeing a spike in the old overreactions...so if another psychopathic mesmerizing artist were to try to start ThousandYearReich2.0 the ground is getting more fertile.

Progressives...totalitarianism is impossible without them...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 11:47:52 AM »
Jesus...that clip is chilling.

Seeing animals behave like animals is expected.  Seeing these savages announce openly and without fear or shame what they plan to do is expected.

But seeing a nation's leaders and their people willingly submit to this insanity and think it is going to end well for them?  That is beyond insane...it is sociopathic, it is mentally unbalanced...

Just like kids seduced into Hitler-worship 80 years ago these people are being seduced by the cult of PC/diversity/Multi-culti worship.

Anybody staying there will be a slave, will be used and discarded, will be outright slaughtered.  Anybody with any sense should be fleeing these doomed areas right now while they can.

And the scary part is we are not that far behind these fools...

f**k Allah!  I sh*t on Mohammad!  Death to death-worshippers and those who submit to them.  Time to start wearing bacon jewelry, time to get in their faces here, time to let them know "over our dead bodies"!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2015, 08:19:08 AM »
The European lesson...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-21/germans-scramble-buy-weapons-amid-nationwide-spike-migrant-driven-crime

...ignore your leaders, don't wait to the last minute to take steps to defend yourselves...also, consider abandoning your home in order to live, I would have thought the lessons of WWII would have taught that, but that was a long time ago I guess...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2015, 08:48:15 AM »
Swedish homosexuals and new Islaminals getting along just fine...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/246805-muslim-refugees-beat-swedish-man-to-death-after-he-offers-them-food-and-clothes/

...at least from the Islaminal perspective...

Criticism from gay groups in three...two..one...

(crickets)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2015, 01:50:04 PM »
The European lesson...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-21/germans-scramble-buy-weapons-amid-nationwide-spike-migrant-driven-crime

...ignore your leaders, don't wait to the last minute to take steps to defend yourselves...also, consider abandoning your home in order to live, I would have thought the lessons of WWII would have taught that, but that was a long time ago I guess...

The #1 criminal there is Angela Merkel.

I think what we're seeing right now, in our inevitable path towards civil war (both here and elsewhere in the West), is the pre-violence phase where there is a great laying down of markers.  I think that's part of what's driving Donald Trump's popularity -- the things he says are essentially markers being laid down in this Culture War, and the way different elements of society respond to them is effectively them raising the flag they intend to fight under.  People often ask rhetorically, as a way of dismissing talk of revolution and civil war, "Ok so in this hypothetical war fantasy of yours, how do you know who you're going to be shooting at?"  Well, this is how.  The laying down of markers that occurred in the years leading up to war.  It forces people and groups to self-identify which faction they belong to, by virtue of their reaction to the markers, and for most of them this occurs without them even realizing it.

So back to the Germans and their weapon-buying surge, this is also a marker being laid down.  The police and other agents of the German state will, by virtue of their reaction to all these citizens arming up, identify which faction they belong to.  The smug and snarky dismissiveness by the media is their self-identification as well.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2015, 02:34:39 PM »
The European lesson...

The #1 criminal there is Angela Merkel.

I think what we're seeing right now, in our inevitable path towards civil war (both here and elsewhere in the West), is the pre-violence phase where there is a great laying down of markers.  I think that's part of what's driving Donald Trump's popularity -- the things he says are essentially markers being laid down in this Culture War, and the way different elements of society respond to them is effectively them raising the flag they intend to fight under.  People often ask rhetorically, as a way of dismissing talk of revolution and civil war, "Ok so in this hypothetical war fantasy of yours, how do you know who you're going to be shooting at?"  Well, this is how.  The laying down of markers that occurred in the years leading up to war.  It forces people and groups to self-identify which faction they belong to, by virtue of their reaction to the markers, and for most of them this occurs without them even realizing it.

So back to the Germans and their weapon-buying surge, this is also a marker being laid down.  The police and other agents of the German state will, by virtue of their reaction to all these citizens arming up, identify which faction they belong to.  The smug and snarky dismissiveness by the media is their self-identification as well.

That witch was spawned in the old East when the Iron Curtain still existed, she's probably the love child of Krushchev and some Stasi whore.

You know what is going to hurt these clowns worse than the bullets ripping through their bodies?  Being taunted by those they tormented before the axe falls.

But hey, so sad, too fricken bad.   ::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2016, 08:01:13 AM »
Sweden is also covering up Rapefugee assaults...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks

...pretty much every libiot run outfit is lying and covering up...including our own!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2016, 11:59:14 AM »
Europe is so effed...

Check this out...

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/83515905-video-muslim-refugees-attack-frenchman-but-he-has-a-surprise

WTF?  A litter of Islaminals coming after you, warnings and ready to fire on them not getting them to back away and you scamper off?

Eff that noise!  That happens here, to me, there is 4 dead scumbags laying in the street!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2016, 04:30:56 PM »
Yep.  And, jail.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2016, 06:52:01 PM »
  They come at you with a bat here you have all the right in the world to plant them in the ground.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2016, 07:27:20 AM »
  They come at you with a bat here you have all the right in the world to plant them in the ground.

Yup.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2016, 07:30:09 AM »
Yep.  And, jail.

Perhaps, at first....if there are live witnesses...

The way things are going over there...the police will soon be, if not already, overwhelmed...once you hit that point they'll start caring more about protecting themselves and their families than give a hoot about anybody else's problems.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2016, 12:51:39 PM »
American artist Ashley Olsen was found dead this week in her Florence, Italy apartment.
An illegal immigrant was Senegal was arrested for her murder.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/florida-woman-raped-and-murdered-by-illegal-immigrant-in-italy/

Since Senegal is a predominately Muslim West African Hell-hole...I can only assume this homicidal bastard is a member of the psychotic death-cult.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2016, 04:45:44 PM »
Investigators had narrowed in on the suspect using video surveillance cameras along the route from the nightclub that showed them together Friday morning, a day before Olsen’s body was found. The man was known to authorities for being involved in the local drug scene.

To point out to other women that this woman put herself in harm's way would be categorized as "victim blaming".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2016, 06:41:16 AM »
Investigators had narrowed in on the suspect using video surveillance cameras along the route from the nightclub that showed them together Friday morning, a day before Olsen’s body was found. The man was known to authorities for being involved in the local drug scene.

To point out to other women that this woman put herself in harm's way would be categorized as "victim blaming".

True.

But a large part of that is a result of bad (or none at all) parenting...people who routinely put themselves at risk I would wager more often than not come from homes where their parents took the approach of being their kid's friend, not their guardian, mentor and elder.

It doesn't absolve the criminal, we all agree on that obviously, but foolish behavior is a factor.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2016, 06:07:51 PM »
Denying reality is a sure fire way to get the people not to trust you, which will lead to people not caring what you say and acting on their own...which in turn will eventually collapse the corrupt state entirely.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/251454-swedish-police-are-instructed-to-withhold-descriptions-of-suspects-raceethnicity-so-as-not-to-be-called-racist/

If the rank-and-file actually honored their oaths to protect and serve the people instead of their masters they'd tell their REMFs to go eff themselves.

But, I suspect they are nutless gutless wonders and will obey their masters.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2016, 12:52:38 PM »
You can't make this stuff up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4nQyHBbKBA

Yep,  Men dress in Miniskirts to show those Muslim Rapists ....

Maybe you have so many European  women supporting the Muslim invasion  because at least then they get to have sex with a man with testosterone-- even if the sex is involuntary.