Author Topic: The true face of Islamic invasion  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The true face of Islamic invasion
« on: September 11, 2015, 03:44:07 PM »
H/T: Ann Barnhardt

Ann just posted this one.  Here's your true face of Islamic invasion.  This blonde Swedish girl was an outspoken advocate of "multiculturalism" as seen here, in the "Before" part of this Before/After sequence:

I will not post the "After" part here, but you can view it at the link to Ann's page above.  Some additional info I read elsewhere said that this woman was an agitator for miscegenation of the Swedish population, doing publicity stunts like a video where she is singing the Swedish National Anthem, only for the camera to zoom out to reveal her riding on a naked black man.  Well she certainly did reap what she sowed.

Here is the full text of Ann's post:

Before you follow Pope Francis’ command to prove yourselves worthy of him…

…by quartering a squad of musloid invaders in your home, allow me to show you the TRUE face of islamic invasion and conquest.

Meet Elin Krantz.  She was a young Swedish girl who fell for the kind of bullsh*t Pope Francis is peddling, and was a vocal proponent of “diversity” and unlimited “open immigration” of musloids into Sweden and Europe.

Cutie!

(ed: same image as above)

Elin was raped and beaten to death by a musloid invader of Sweden. Her body was dumped and concealed under rocks in a forest. This is what the koran commands.  Rape of women in conquered lands is a “reward” for fighting for the islamic political system.

(ed: redacted photo -- like something from Silence of the Lambs)

THIS IS ISLAM. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE COMING TO DO TO US. THIS IS WHAT THEIR POLITICAL MANIFESTO AND LEGAL CODE EXPLICITLY ENCOURAGE, SUPPORT AND PROTECT.

(ed: another redacted photo)

80% of rapes in Sweden are committed by musloids.

100% of rapes in Norway last year were committed by musloids.

THIS IS REALITY.

ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO NOT ONLY TOLERATE THIS, BUT TO EMBRACE IT AS PROOF OF YOUR “CHRISTIANITY” IS TO BE NOT ONLY IGNORED, BUT FOUGHT AND RESISTED WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:48:10 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The true face of Islamic invasion
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 04:28:53 PM »
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO NOT ONLY TOLERATE THIS, BUT TO EMBRACE IT AS PROOF OF YOUR “CHRISTIANITY” IS TO BE NOT ONLY IGNORED, BUT FOUGHT AND RESISTED WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/its-jean-raspails-world-now/comment-page-1/#comments

Jean Raspail wrote The Camp of the Saints.  Rod Dreher wrote a piece, discussing the book's relevance to today's "asylum seekers and refugees" (quotation marks mine) and asks the question, "If one is a Christian, what is the Christian response? Keep in mind that you are not simply giving over your country to the Other, but are giving over the country of your children, and all your descendants."

I have brought over some of the comments:

ginger says:
September 8, 2015 at 8:12 am

Christianity is hard, and it doesn’t always make sense from a practical, worldly viewpoint.

I do suspect, though, that on Judgment Day, I will not be asked what I did to preserve Western culture. It’s far more likely that I will be asked, “I came to you as a Muslim refugee, fleeing violence, homelessness, poverty–what did you do for me?” And if the response is, “Well, I sent you and your babies back to a refugee camp to live in a tent with thousands of others in 122 degrees, dripping with humidity. That’s where you clearly belonged, and I needed to make sure we preserved our culture. Besides, you might well end up a terrorist, so we had to protect ourselves from you,” or “You already had a decent apartment in Turkey–why the hell couldn’t you be satisfied with that instead of trying to find something better for your kids?!” it’s probably not going to go very well for me.

I just changed planes in Qatar a few weeks ago. I grew up in FL, and I have been in the searing heat of the southwest US on more than one occasion, but I have never, ever experienced the kind of sauna I walked into when I walked out of the airport to get to the plane in Doha. I can’t imagine trying to live in that with my six kids in some refugee camp with thousands of others, with nothing but the clothing on our backs.

I could not send Jesus back to that. Or even the poor, uneducated, unwashed, heathen, and perhaps badly-intentioned people showing up on our shore in boats.

Everything in this world passes away. What will matter on Judgment Day? If I err, in which way do I want to err? I think it’s with, “Sorry, Jesus, I took in the poor and the unwashed, and eventually they overtook our country. I guess I should have sent them packing back to their refugee tents after all,” than “Sorry, Jesus, I sent these unwashed heathens away because I knew how important it was to protect our own Western way of life, and I could not bear the thought of any of my descendants having to suffer, down through the thousands of years after my existence, so I did my part to prevent that.”

.... and ....

TA says:
September 8, 2015 at 10:02 am

[NFR: Should the communicants of the Church living in countries where they are free to worship and live according to Christian customs welcome into their midst large numbers of people who carry within them a culture not only alien to Christianity, but hostile to it? — RD]

Yes. The Bible and church teaching is really pretty clear on that. It is the commanded thing to do – and also gives an opportunity for enlarging the Church:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/0550c14ba3024c06820218f79bc6cf07/berlin-church-muslim-refugees-converting-droves

Are some (or many) of those converting in name only? Sure. But some are true converts now, and others will likely be soon as they see the difference between the welcome of the Christians vs. the rejection of the Gulf states.

[NFR: You really think the Chartres cathedral is interchangeable with any other house of worship? Sigh… — RD]

No, but it is still just a thing. How many lives is it worth?

... and ...

Elizabeth Anne says:
September 8, 2015 at 10:07 am

[NFR: Should the communicants of the Church living in countries where they are free to worship and live according to Christian customs welcome into their midst large numbers of people who carry within them a culture not only alien to Christianity, but hostile to it? — RD]

You’re right. When that commandment was handed down Jesus knew absolutely nothing about living in an unstable, racially and religiously diverse, densely populated culture in which the majority groups are hostile to your religious and ethnic groups. That’s why he also said “…unless they’re Romans. Totally punch those guys right back. Don heal their children either.”

Come on, Rod. Either we believe Jesus was serious about his commands to welcome the stranger or we don’t. He didn’t provide a list of exceptions and he didn’t tell us to subcontract the work or wait until better solutions could be worked out.

[NFR: Great. I’m glad you think Christianity ought to dictate public policy, even for secular, post-Christian cultures. Welcome to the anti-SSM side. Right? You are here with us, aren’t you? — RD]

... and ...

Ethan C. says:
September 8, 2015 at 12:18 am

... BUT — here’s the real thing…I’m a Christian, so I don’t live according to the Law of the World, but the Law of Eternity. I accept that Heaven and Earth will pass away, and that there are no lasting cities in this age. So I don’t have an existential need to fight for Europe, or America, or the West, or the White Race, or any of that. I can accept their tragic fate as they are swept away by History, because I believe that nothing truly Good will ever actually pass away — it is all preserved in the sight of God and will be perfected in the Age to Come.

So I agree with the Pope, not because I’m naive enough to think that these refugees won’t wreck the civilization of Europe, but because I believe that if even a single human soul were saved by it, that whole wreck would be worth it.

Post-Christian civilization has come to think that History works like Grace, but that Grace doesn’t exist. It’s a strange belief. Sadly, the former isn’t true — but fortunately, the latter isn’t true either.

.... and, lastly ....

TA says:
September 8, 2015 at 12:43 am

So, what is the trade-off between culture and refugee’s lives?

Is your love of Western culture getting in the way of loving the actual people who have been displaced?

Back to Ann:

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 06:00:48 PM »
What a bunch of soft, pathetic, worthless weaklings.  That is exactly why the West is dying.  Those people.

In particular the one who says it's all worth it if a single soul is saved....well how many souls do you think will be saved when all the seats of Christendom are extirpated by these aggressive invaders?  Seems like, uh, there won't be anyone left to teach the Gospel of Christ.

How twisted are these people, really?  They would subject their own children and grandchildren to fates like this out of some perverted sense of piety?  These are the people Ann B. refers to when she decries the modern reimagining of Christ as some sort of hippie.

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »
On another site (obviously!) my Christian faith was called into question and I was called a bigot for sounding the same clarion that Ann does about muzzies.

Apparently they didn't like my response, which was, "You say that like it's a bad thing". All the left is doing is employing Alinsky's Rule #4 which urges you to “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

If you are a Christian and value the sanctity of life they would force you to conform to the extrapolation (and torture) of that rule and try to save every muzzie life, even though doing so would certainly result in your own needless and pointless death.

So I tell them "I'm not a very good Christian" and deny them the satisfaction of hoisting me upon my own petard.

Their fallback is "Hypocrite!" to which I respond, "Oh look whose learned a new word. Now if only you could learn its proper usage".

I despise leftists and refuse to become ensnared in their insanity.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 06:49:26 PM »
The trouble is, it's not just Leftists employing Alinsky Rule #4.  I would bet those people Pandora quoted are "conservatives" but have been stewing in the modern "salvation through self-annihilation" perversion of Christian morality.  Their comments betray a mindset that is bizarrely fatalistic, which is odd especially since Christianity espouses the notion of Free Will in the acceptance of salvation.

I mean, are they willing to defend anything about themselves whatsoever?  And isn't it rich to make comments like "I do suspect, though, that on Judgment Day, I will not be asked what I did to preserve Western culture" and "I don’t have an existential need to fight for Europe, or America, or the West, or the White Race, or any of that" while they live comfortable and safe lives due to the fruits of that very Western civilization?  The same one they see no importance in protecting?

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 10:22:17 PM »
I know I am supposed to be horrified, but all I see is a libtard who committed suicide via stupid policy she supported and endangered who knows how many other people by doing it. Its the equivalent of going into a crowded theater with a bomb and blowing yourself up.
This is as much her fault as it is the Muslims'-- she was raped and killed and she was asking for it, just as surely as if she went to a Frat party naked.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 10:40:15 PM »
Oh I agree, there is no small amount of "sow the wind, reap the whirlwind" in this story.  It's just illustrative of how suicidal it is for the West to actually invite this crap into our countries.  Plus who knows how many other European women are similarly victimized, the majority probably not being outspoken advocates like this one.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 11:19:42 AM »
Screw all these fools, they are asking to be slaughtered.  Perhaps once the stupid have been killed off what remains will finally purge evil from the land.  Or not.  I for one will never submit, to any evil, I will kill them or they will kill me, period.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.