Author Topic: No More FarceBook For Me  (Read 998 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
No More FarceBook For Me
« on: September 21, 2015, 04:34:01 PM »
It looks like the end of the road for my FarceBook account. It seems that there was a butcher shop in my greater metropolitan area that had a FB page. The vegan fascists decided to harass the butcher and did so by spamming his page with negative reviews. I found out about it and went after the vegnazis.

What a thoroughly despicable bunch of bottom-feeders!

So I'm having fun with them all the while treating them infinitely better than they are me, and all of a sudden I get this "Verify your account" screen. It's demanding phone numbers and picture ID in order to get back into my account.

Since Alphabet Soup has no phone nor picture ID the account it toast.

Oh well - it was fun while it lasted.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: No More FarceBook For Me
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 04:35:30 PM »
go back in with another name don't take their sh*t. 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 06:35:24 PM »
I have an account, but haven't used it in a while. Mostly for some local swap shops when I'm in need of something.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 09:28:16 PM »
I had an account under my real name - which became a distraction & I deactivated it, voluntarily, about 4 months ago. I have a PdF account, which I have for facilitating an Ambient Music page [https://www.facebook.com/Ambient-Landscape-273804889359334/timeline/?ref=hl] started under my real name but which deactivation would have terminated.

The PdF page is also used to abuse liberal pages (like Planned Parenthood, Faggot-based crap or anyone with a rainbow icon). I get regular FB warnings & hate-based posts from the human debris who's eyes I poke.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:33:01 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 10:16:40 PM »
I had an account under my real name - which became a distraction & I deactivated it, voluntarily, about 4 months ago. I have a PdF account, which I have for facilitating an Ambient Music page [https://www.facebook.com/Ambient-Landscape-273804889359334/timeline/?ref=hl] started under my real name but which deactivation would have terminated.

The PdF page is also used to abuse liberal pages (like Planned Parenthood, Faggot-based crap or anyone with a rainbow icon). I get regular FB warnings & hate-based posts from the human debris who's eyes I poke.

Your PdF account appeared in my rotation of "suggested friends" just yesterday. I didn't click on it because the fact that the linkage had already been made raised a red flag for me. Under the circumstances it was probably for the best.

Fascist bass-turds.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 10:23:04 PM »
Your PdF account appeared in my rotation of "suggested friends" just yesterday.

LOL. You know you're days are numbered & that they're onto you when PdF becomes a suggested FB friend.

(as for FB "friends",I tell junkies to put out a FB message if they're ever broken down on the side of the road @ 2:00AM & see how long their "friends" take to help them out...  ::) ;D)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.