Author Topic: Debate??  (Read 3123 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Debate??
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 03:25:30 PM »
::thumbsup::

Close enough to Pan to piss her off.

Are you kidding?!  Love to have y'all here ........ where I can smack you in person.  Just kidding ...... mostly.

Seriously though, we can use some rabbit-raising expertise, for instance.  And a couple more kindred souls.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 04:31:11 PM »
Haven't watched any of the debates.   Its not like I get to pick.   It will be decided long before Indiana votes.

Indiana,  one the last states to have the primary.  Most of these campaigns will be over long before I get to "vote".   In 2008,  the only ones on my ballet were McCain, Huckabee and a third I forget who.   But Huckabee had already ended his campaign,  and his name couldn't be removed at that point anymore.  So it was down to McLame and I forgot........

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2015, 04:34:57 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 06:33:52 PM »

Are you kidding?!  Love to have y'all here ........ where I can smack you in person.  Just kidding ...... mostly.

Seriously though, we can use some rabbit-raising expertise, for instance.  And a couple more kindred souls.

I hit 64 this month in six months put in for medicare and 18 months later I will be done with work I think. Then will take a serious run at sell out and buying up there.Started looking at land or homes with land for a mini farm.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 06:51:11 PM »
Good.  I thought you wanted to go to CT, though.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 07:32:29 PM »
Good.  I thought you wanted to go to CT, though.

Nope can't do it it just sucks that much.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2015, 11:22:05 AM »
Well, I watched part of the debates, but realize that Fox News and CNN's goals are to make the republicans look like disruptive children with no manners, and in the middle of a food fight.

When the Dems have their debate on CNN, it will be conducted to make everyone look like an educated mature adult.

Screw 'em. I hope that Trump dumps the repubs and stuff 'em in the dust bin of history.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2015, 08:05:01 AM »

I hit 64 this month in six months put in for medicare and 18 months later I will be done with work I think. Then will take a serious run at sell out and buying up there.Started looking at land or homes with land for a mini farm.

I cannot say for certain what my future holds, between my elderly folks, angry sister and brother it's a real three-ring circus and it's a 50-50 shot the lake deal holds together long enough to stick...if not, I may join y'all!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2015, 08:10:43 AM »
Well, I watched part of the debates, but realize that Fox News and CNN's goals are to make the republicans look like disruptive children with no manners, and in the middle of a food fight.

When the Dems have their debate on CNN, it will be conducted to make everyone look like an educated mature adult.

Screw 'em. I hope that Trump dumps the repubs and stuff 'em in the dust bin of history.

Yup, the choice of Prog vs ProgLite has never stunk so bad, and I think it is a foregone conclusion that the (e)GOP is headed to that dust bin...only the (e)GOPer's are the only ones who don't believe it.

Reality is going to hit them hard...and they'll predictably lash out and blame folks like us...but they can piss and moan all they want, at the end of the day it will be they who left us because they left Founding Principles...or because they never had Principles to begin with...

So what they say at that point will no longer matter...they will no longer matter...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2015, 10:39:37 AM »

I cannot say for certain what my future holds, between my elderly folks, angry sister and brother it's a real three-ring circus and it's a 50-50 shot the lake deal holds together long enough to stick...if not, I may join y'all!

Works for me.
 Filippo Mazzie