Author Topic: GOP Debates - Room enough for two Libertarians?  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
GOP Debates - Room enough for two Libertarians?
« on: May 05, 2011, 09:54:26 AM »
Sure, I don;t have a problem with it.  The Paulbots might not like another Libertarian in the field, but tough crap, get over it

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/05/04/first-debate-feature-two-libertarian-leaning-republicans
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: GOP Debates - Room enough for two Libertarians?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:37:22 AM »
Sure, I don;t have a problem with it.  The Paulbots might not like another Libertarian in the field, but tough crap, get over it

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/05/04/first-debate-feature-two-libertarian-leaning-republicans

At this stage of the game let them all talk. Paul is a big boy and can deal with it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:30:40 AM »
Gary Johnson is a much better choice for that wing than a certified lunatic.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:35:01 AM »

Heh, now, that's what I call an endorsement!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »

Once a young itinerate preacher was travelling through a strange town and was asked if he would officiate at a funeral since the regular pastor was out of town . Feeling it his duty , although he didn't know the deceased , he agreed . As he took his place behind the pulpit of the little church he said ; " I don't know the object of our gathering here but you in the congregation obviously did . I think , then , that it would be appropriate for anyone here to offer a few thoughtful remembrances of the deceased ."

The congregation was silent . Finally after a few awkward moments the young preacher in frustration said ; "Surely ... Some one in this congregation has a few kind words for the deceased !"

A little old lady in the back pew spoke up . "He wasn't as bad as his brother !"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »

Once a young itinerate preacher was travelling through a strange town and was asked if he would officiate at a funeral since the regular pastor was out of town . Feeling it his duty , although he didn't know the deceased , he agreed . As he took his place behind the pulpit of the little church he said ; " I don't know the object of our gathering here but you in the congregation obviously did . I think , then , that it would be appropriate for anyone here to offer a few thoughtful remembrances of the deceased ."

The congregation was silent . Finally after a few awkward moments the young preacher in frustration said ; "Surely ... Some one in this congregation has a few kind words for the deceased !"

A little old lady in the back pew spoke up . "He wasn't as bad as his brother !"

::rimshot::