Author Topic: CAIR sucks, but so does Mohammad  (Read 734 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
CAIR sucks, but so does Mohammad
« on: September 24, 2015, 08:25:34 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: CAIR sucks, but so does Mohammad
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 10:21:00 AM »
The modern fantasy of "multiculturalism" has exposed a lot of the shortcomings of the Enlightenment that informed the Founders' generation.  When they said freedom of religion, and prohibition on the state involving itself in religion or vice versa, they could not have possibly meant all religions.  They meant different flavors of the Christian faith.  I think if you could tell them "one day people are going to twist your words to mean we have to accommodate a colonization by mohammedans" they would have been more clear.

I am not in favor of freedom of religion when it comes to pisslam.  It should be outright banned in the West.  It has no place here.  As a civilization we are now at the point where our own professed values are being used to destroy us.  A perfect illustration of this point is the recent whining about Ben Carson stating he didn't believe a Muslim should be president of the US.  He was attacked by Carly Fiorina and even Ted Cruz, citing the Constitution not imposing religious litmus tests.  Yeah, I get that when it comes Christianity, or even agnosticism/atheism, but most certainly not when it comes to pisslam.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 11:49:44 AM »
You got that right.  There is plenty of evidence in the writings of the Founders that the dominant religion of the day Christianity (primarily Protestant faiths, many were leery of Papists then) would never be challenged and they knew this nation would only work if it continued to be majority Christian, they did not proscribe persecuting other faiths, they just naturally assumed that if the majority didn't hunt them down and kill them, that this land would be seen as tolerant of other faiths by those people and those people with assimilate and defer to the majority to maintain harmony in civil affairs.  The progressives are all about pissing on that heritage and understanding, they are all about minorities asserting themselves over the majority, in their twisted minds they see this as"democracy in action" (the Founders would correctly see this as "mob rule") and "fair" (the Founders would see this as unfair and a perversion of civility) and a boon to the pc/diversity/multi-culti polytheistic pagan gods they worship - mandatory tolerance, forced acceptance, quotas, skin color, pandering and bribery (something the Founders never encountered, never contemplated and never thought possible an intelligent American populace would enslave themselves to...especially since the main purpose is for elites to enslave the masses to concentrated, subjective, coercive centralized power)...they knew this nation would thrive only so long as the populace remained Christian and vigilant against all encroachments upon their God-given Liberty.

The Progressives have destroyed the Christian God and elevated themselves as Gods.

They've been successful, it is getting easier and easier to push this nation deeper into the sewer.

But, at some point they'll have to deal with people who simply refuse to take this crap any longer, people who still believe in the Christian God and the Rights and Liberty He bestowed to us that cannot be taken away by anybody...fools may give their Rights and Liberty away...but with mine they'll have no such luck...they'll have to kill me...but not if I kill them first.

There will be no converting to Isslam, no servitude under Isslam...they die, or I do.  Period.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 12:49:22 PM »
I am not in favor of freedom of religion when it comes to pisslam.  It should be outright banned in the West.  It has no place here.  As a civilization we are now at the point where our own professed values are being used to destroy us.

Concur 100%.  It's not a religion; it a totalitarian form of government, ruling over every aspect of life, including the religious, which violates every part of the Constitution from separation of powers to every Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

A perfect illustration of this point is the recent whining about Ben Carson stating he didn't believe a Muslim should be president of the US.  He was attacked by Carly Fiorina and even Ted Cruz, citing the Constitution not imposing religious litmus tests.

Fiorina can KMA.  Two weeks after 9/11, she gave a company-wide speech praising islam.  No, I'm not making any allowances for that bullsht due to business concerns or her frickin multi-culti workforce.  Just NO.

And anybody telling me she's more Conservative than Trump can KMA as well. 

Now, in all fairness to Cruz (and I might have written this elsewhere on the forum), the mistake he made was answering to the faulty premise -- actually a lie -- of the question asked him.  The interviewer chickie asked him if he agreed with Carson saying a 'slim would not be qualified to be President, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT CARSON SAID.  Carson said he would not “advocate” for a Muslim president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkCV4HjOcY

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 07:25:26 AM »
Yeah that's MFM standard set up, unfortunately for Cruz and Carson most people miss nuance and/or are clueless to MFM ambush techniques...but I favor banning 'slims from everything including our land, but...some people still believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Great Pumpkin and most distressing of all...the myth of the "moderate muslim".

::pullhair::