Author Topic: Fiorina, yes or no  (Read 5194 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Fiorina, yes or no
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2015, 11:05:30 PM »
It wasn't corn, it was wheat.  Just sayin'.

I've got to attribute that particular and in context "no one is ever a little bit pregnant" to IDP, from a looong time ago, after he had time to consider our then vituperative disagreement over the idea that some (unConstitutional) things just needed to be done.  When he came 'round, he used that phrase to underline his understanding.  He's a smart cookie, that one.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2015, 08:29:35 AM »
It wasn't corn, it was wheat.  Just sayin'.

Don't you oppress me! I have a right to identify that seed stuff with whatever name I choose.  ::kissface::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2015, 09:02:27 AM »
http://www.newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh249.htm

A few excepts here; more at the article

[/There is a reason Fiorina shows up on lists of the "Worst CEOs Of All Time," (See here, here, here, here, and here among others) and it’s not because the whole business world is engaged in some kind of conspiracy to portray her as an incompetent. Was HP better off after Carly left than when she arrived? The answer is no. [Link] Despite the spin she tries to put on it, Carly Fiorina was a disaster for Hewlett Packard, and they're still suffering from her so-called leadership. [Link] Fiorina left HP with one of the largest golden parachutes, really unheard of! [Link]

Don't forget about her trading with Iran in violation of U.S. trade sanctions by using a foreign entity. [Link] According to a column by Josh Rogin: "Under Fiorina's leadership, Hewlett-Packard sold hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of products to Iran through a foreign subsidiary, despite strict U.S. export sanctions." quote]

Don't forget Carly's love of the Islamists, and her speeches extolling Islamic history only nine days after 9/11. On Monday, 21 September 15, Fiorina appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show. Besides her singing about a dog, she stated she would not have a problem with a Muslim being president of the United States

Here are some of the topics in the article:

Fiorina and Common Core

Fiorina-Backed Website Touted Planned Parenthood
Fiorina on Hillary

Fiorina on Illegal Aliens

Quite a conservative

Not much better than Hillary

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2015, 03:11:40 PM »
http://www.newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh249.htm

A few excepts here; more at the article

[/There is a reason Fiorina shows up on lists of the "Worst CEOs Of All Time," (See here, here, here, here, and here among others) and it’s not because the whole business world is engaged in some kind of conspiracy to portray her as an incompetent. Was HP better off after Carly left than when she arrived? The answer is no. [Link] Despite the spin she tries to put on it, Carly Fiorina was a disaster for Hewlett Packard, and they're still suffering from her so-called leadership. [Link] Fiorina left HP with one of the largest golden parachutes, really unheard of! [Link]

Don't forget about her trading with Iran in violation of U.S. trade sanctions by using a foreign entity. [Link] According to a column by Josh Rogin: "Under Fiorina's leadership, Hewlett-Packard sold hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of products to Iran through a foreign subsidiary, despite strict U.S. export sanctions." quote]

Don't forget Carly's love of the Islamists, and her speeches extolling Islamic history only nine days after 9/11. On Monday, 21 September 15, Fiorina appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show. Besides her singing about a dog, she stated she would not have a problem with a Muslim being president of the United States

Here are some of the topics in the article:

Fiorina and Common Core

Fiorina-Backed Website Touted Planned Parenthood
Fiorina on Hillary

Fiorina on Illegal Aliens

Quite a conservative

Not much better than Hillary
If only more people had a clue who as to this whore is. 308 million and only a few are competent for self government. I'm guessing this is why the experiment failed within a few generations.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2015, 04:40:17 PM »
She is talkin' the talk but never walked the walk. I don't know who to attribute this to, but I know it has been used by my parents for decades.

Maybe she has seen the error of her ways.....but I don't think she is my Presidential material.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2015, 04:55:35 PM »
I agree with you, Don.
Talk is cheap

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2015, 07:06:09 PM »
We've had nothing but "cheap" for quite a while now...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.