Author Topic: Two removed from military service duty, and returned to the states ....  (Read 1412 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... for interfering in Afghan "culture".

... it started with an Afghan Police Commander who kidnapped a young boy, chained the boy to his bed, and repeatedly raped him for many days. The mother attempted to intervene and was beaten by the Afghan Police Commander. The mother then turned to other local officials for help—with no results. Out of desperation, the mother sought help from the U.S. military base nearby. Two military heroes—Captain Dan Quinn and Sergeant 1st Class Charles Martlan—paid a visit to the Afghan Police Commander. The Afghan mocked the military men who reacted by roughing up the Afghan Police official to make it clear they meant business.

Soon after the encounter, the men were removed from their military service duty, and returned to the states. Below is a a great interview between Mark Levin and Captain Quinn (one of the military men involved in the incident). The podcast audio has a flawed 25 second portion of audio starting at the 10:15 minute marker, but stick with the entire audio (most of the podcast is clear and worthwhile listening).

Audio at link.

The troops are told to report these abuses to the local authorities.  ::snort::

... Obama has a pattern of going after military heroes who have attempted to warn their colleagues of dangers from Afghans known to be dangerous and child predators (as with Jason Brezler).

To add additional insult to injury… Jihad Watch reports that Obama has redesigned a U.S. Army patch to closely resemble the Muslim Brotherhood logo. It’s the latest slap in the face to the US military.

In case you’re not sure which is which, the Brotherhood symbol is on the left and the Army patch is on the right.

... The Army’s patch features crossed scimitars, a palm wreath and stars. The scimitars, short swords with curved blades, are meant to symbolize the twin goals of the U.S.-led coalition: to defeat the Islamic State, also referred to as ISIL, and to restore stability in the region, according to Army documents.

A lot of somebodies need killin' for this.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Two removed from military service duty, and returned to the states ....
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 06:52:38 PM »
How in the fricken hell can we justify supporting such miserable wretches?

Oh wait, that was a rational principle-based question...my bad, those are now banned, especially from this muzzie ass-kissing buttclown in the big white mansion!

Should NOT be there!!!   ::pullhair::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 08:59:47 AM »
   He's kissing Putin's ring about sneaking his fighters into Syria under transport planes. He's letting their generals walk into an AMERICAN ENBASY and tell us to get out and this surprises you??   Our boys should be given medals for dragging these animals out into the street and shooting their nuts off!

The shame he makes me feel for MY COUNTRY is endless.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 04:39:48 PM »
Just the fact the US military is on the ground there is ""interfering in Afghan culture".   WTF would we be there otherwise?   If child rape is their culture,  it isn't worth saving.    I guess the upside,  is, if your not going to let those guys do their jobs,  they can at least be home with their families,  instead of being in that hellhole.

It's a good thing I took a pass on the military.   At the time Dad was disappointed (neither of my brothers joined either),  but today is glad I chose not too.   He no longer recommends the military to anyone anymore.   Never thought I would ever see that happen, but few vets I know would join willingly today.   The few I do know that are still in, will not be staying longer then what they already signed up for.   

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:43:36 PM by richb »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 06:44:32 AM »
Just the fact the US military is on the ground there is ""interfering in Afghan culture".   WTF would we be there otherwise?   If child rape is their culture,  it isn't worth saving.    I guess the upside,  is, if your not going to let those guys do their jobs,  they can at least be home with their families,  instead of being in that hellhole.

It's a good thing I took a pass on the military.   At the time Dad was disappointed (neither of my brothers joined either),  but today is glad I chose not too.   He no longer recommends the military to anyone anymore.   Never thought I would ever see that happen, but few vets I know would join willingly today.   The few I do know that are still in, will not be staying longer then what they already signed up for.   

More truthful words have never been spoken, and certainly will never be spoken aloud by anybody in a leadership position civilian or military...even if they think it privately.  This isn't our or our father's America anymore...it is sickening and infuriating...but it is a fact.

We need to get out of there, and out of every other hellhole...and I include NATO in that mix, it's well past time we cut the umbilical to those morons...they can fend for themselves, outside of Britain and occasionally Germany none of those ingrates ever gave us squat!  Heck the former East Bloc nations have a better handle on liberty and what it takes to keep it than their feckless counterparts in the West!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.