Author Topic: Why Some People Need a Good Killing…A Biblical Defense for Self Defense  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"Normalcy bias will get your killed. Pacifism will get you killed. Your pretty little philosophies and pontifications will get you killed."

"And frankly, it’s time Christian leaders recognize that danger and stop being such metrosexual nancies without a modicum of moral clarity when dogmatizing our followers on the WWJD of martyrdom. In short, Christians leaders need to look less like Reverend Lovejoy and more like the Machine Gun Preacher."

"That a martyr may resist, does not make him less of a martyr. That a man doesn’t resist when his family is in peril, does make him less of a man."

"In light of the shooting at UCC, I call on all Christian leaders to stop the liberal pontificating on how guns caused this problem and call them to consider on why a lack of guns (along with a murderous, depraved heart as the root issue) caused this problem. Christ has called us to love our neighbor (Mark 12:31), and if you are unprepared to defend your neighbor due to dainty sensibilities or the irrational fear of using a firearm, I’d suggest you do not love your neighbors as much as you ought."

http://pulpitandpen.org/2015/10/02/why-some-people-need-a-good-killing-a-biblical-defense-for-self-defense/

Good read, read it all!   ::thumbsup::

For the alternative view, I submit this without comment...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/235994-hillary-attacks-the-nra-take-back-the-second-amendment-from-these-extremists/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:05:13 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

http://www.weaselzippers.us/235994-hillary-attacks-the-nra-take-back-the-second-amendment-from-these-extremists/

She wants to take back the 2nd Amendment? Take back? As in repeal?

Sounds like it to me. Good luck with that, toots. Since gun free zones have been so successful. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

She wants to take back the 2nd Amendment? Take back? As in repeal?

Sounds like it to me. Good luck with that, toots. Since gun free zones have been so successful. ::hysterical::

Yeah, I don't think her pre-stroked-out brain would have put it quite that way...but the weakened state of the Hildabeast let slip what she actually meant.

The more we can push these loons over the edge the better...

Offline richb

• Established Member
How could she "take it back"?   She didn't give it.   Neither did the government.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
How could she "take it back"?   She didn't give it.   Neither did the government.

This is obvious to us all, but we are normal rational human beings...Progs by definition fail on all criteria...they think everything comes from government because people made the government and populate it.  The very concept of individual God-given rights is as alien to them as the truth.  Not being beholden to the truth means anybody can redefine anything to suit their purpose, perfect Prog Nirvana, it means you can self-identify as anything you are not, you can add 2+2 and arrive at any answer, you can choose a sex or make one up, you can invent a new god, you can create new rights and apply them unequally and erase others from existence...the man-caused mayhem a Prog can cause is limitless.

Well, not limitless...it only appears that way...sooner rather than latter full Prog Nirvana can only destroy itself and everything around it.