Author Topic: Only thing shocking about this typical prog idea is how few progs say it openly  (Read 718 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
“really take away massive amounts of guns that people have, reduce the rate of gun ownership substantially.”

I like the tack the comments took here -
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2015/08/29/nyts-barro-massive-gun-grab-only-way-impact-violent-crime

Deporting millions of illegals is just too impractible and too expensive...yet confiscating peoples guns (I am assuming at gunpoint) is going to go off cheap, easy and without any fuss...and criminals before the fact are going to fully comply to boot?!

Uhh huh.

They should be cracking down on criminals, not making once law-abiding folk into criminals who now have nothing else to lose and will not go down easy and take a lot of you fascists with 'em.

I double-dog dare the progs to try.

Let's see how that works out for them!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
You forgot to mention keeping the guns out the hands of gay black men.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I'm glad they reveal themselves to be so ignorant of 4th Generation Warfare.  They seem to be operating from the premise of "let's you and him fight!"  Who do they foresee conducting their little confiscation fantasies?  The police?  The military?  Definitely anybody other than their soft, smooth handed selves, that's for damn sure.

And who says the "let's you and him fight" lineup is necessarily going to be Us vs. the Government Stormtroopers?  Have they failed to consider that when the balloon goes up, we might just decide to roll on the nearest prog enclaves in our respective areas?  Know thy enemy and all that.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It's as if they don't grasp the concept of other people making lists, too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"