Author Topic: B Hussein O to unleash more unconstitutional Anti-Second Amendment Decrees  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: B Hussein O to unleash more unconstitutional Anti-Second Amendment Decrees
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 12:23:40 PM »
Yeah, no doubt much of this is conditioned upon the compliance of the citizen or reiterates existing laws for FFL dealers...but the personal transfer stuff he lampoons is the target these clowns are shooting for.  And I have no doubt that ambiguity and problematic enforcement is factored into their thinking...look to see prosecutions rise on the backside from unrelated avenues...they will target their cases and prosecute them with full MFM circus act bravado.  It will be used as yet another vehicle to seize assets.  The overall point is principles have been violated, principles continue to be violated and the pace of the violations should not dictate the level of concern by anybody who truly respects principles.  This guy admits that per the new edicts he will be a criminal and joke about it with his pals at the range.  Swell.  Meanwhile more precedent is established and what, the next time he'll just crack more jokes?  Methinks this fella might be a former operator in the LEO ranks, so he may have a higher tolerance for creeping fascism than suits most of us.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2016, 12:35:08 PM »
In other news...

Rep. Culberson R-TX) says he'll defund DOJ.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-05/republican-threatens-doj-budget-over-obamas-tyrannical-gun-control-action

Uhh huh.  I'll believe that when I see it.  Did he run this by Ryan et al?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2016, 12:58:19 PM »
Unfortunately, the Empire has to be forced into using its Death Star.  It's going to be the only way to fully reveal its true nature, and also the only way to separate wheat from chaff among those who vow to defy tyranny.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2016, 02:01:24 PM »
...perhaps going into the chamber armed would be a good start.

Anyone who has the stones to do this has my vote - and unwavering gratitude - forever!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2016, 03:53:31 PM »

Anyone who has the stones to do this has my vote - and unwavering gratitude - forever!

Amen!

And while we are at it can I finally have my deep desire to revive the gentlemanly art of Dueling effected?  Nothing will end frivolous debate (we call it "lying through your teeth!) faster than dead bodies on the Capitol steps.

::whoohoo::

::rockets::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 06:47:13 PM »
In other news...

Rep. Culberson R-TX) says he'll defund DOJ.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-05/republican-threatens-doj-budget-over-obamas-tyrannical-gun-control-action

Uhh huh.  I'll believe that when I see it.  Did he run this by Ryan et al?
A little f**king late isn't it since you mf'ers already gave the nagger what he wanted lock, stock and barrel...pardon the pun.

This is exactly why so many of us bitched and moaned at the passing of this sh*t sandwich Boner engineered and Ryan hopped right on that wagon for. To barrow a catchy phrase from an old sheriff, you couldn't close an umbrella.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2016, 06:48:37 PM »

Amen!

And while we are at it can I finally have my deep desire to revive the gentlemanly art of Dueling effected?  Nothing will end frivolous debate (we call it "lying through your teeth!) faster than dead bodies on the Capitol steps.

Would very much enjoy seeing that! ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2016, 07:15:40 AM »

Amen!

Would very much enjoy seeing that! ::rockets::

The longing is erupting exponentially....

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/obama-gun-restrictions-217354

....yeah....a demon sheds tears....and we're supposed to buy his lies?!

What really gets this asshole mad....all of these fascist bastards mad, is any citizen who dares think their rights are inviolate, that their rights trump The Greater Good (as defined by elitists, not some rabble!) and anybody getting in their way will be crushed!

His goal, the goal of all DemoNazi's is to eliminate individual rights and the only sure way to try that is to eliminate private ownership of firearms, the same goal of every fascist, tin-pot dictator, genocidal maniac and totalitarian psycho that preceded him!

As always, they start in increments and build up to the big finale!

It would be wise to kill their plans on sight.  Otherwise, stuff gonna happen.   ;)

PS - Along with Dueling...

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/bring-back-the-local-committees-for-tarring-and-feathering/

I'm game!   ::whoohoo::

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 12:01:19 PM by Libertas »