Author Topic: Pork (no, not wasteful spending) banned from federal prisons  (Read 595 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Pork (no, not wasteful spending) banned from federal prisons
« on: October 12, 2015, 02:25:14 AM »
In another of it's WTF moves,  the Obama regime bans PORK from the menu at all federal prisons.   Yes really.    I know, its so hard to keep up with the nonsense they waste time on. 

http://freebeacon.com/issues/government-bans-bacon-on-federal-prison-menus-adds-turkey-substitute/

Of course it's not to appease Muslims they say.   Yeah,  whatever.    What other reason why would they do it?  To appease Jews?   HA ha ha.

So if you like pork,  don't get yourself sent to federal prison.   At least until Barry leaves office. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Pork (no, not wasteful spending) banned from federal prisons
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:43:19 AM »
Well, those in prison who love pork...careful there...should launch a hunger strike...

No bacon, no peace!

On a side note...I told my father this weekend it would be fun to open up a non-PC joint where the central theme would be pork...would still serve stuff like steaks...but trimmed with bacon of course...everything has to have pork...order a salad, get bacon...or order an all-pork meal...give special discounts to folks with a current CCL and a free desert or side order for anybody with a pro-pork/anti-muzzie t-shirt...if the cultists don't like it, tough, the protest...I hose 'em off with a high-pressure hose with with pork grease mixed in it...

I'd call it "Paradise" because it would keep those damned cultists the eff out!

:D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 08:18:37 AM »
#baconlivesmatter?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 01:08:29 PM »
... the decision was made after surveys revealed that inmates do not like the taste of pork.

O bullsht.

“I find it hard to believe that a survey would have found a majority of any population saying, ‘No thanks, I don’t want any bacon,’” Dave Warner, spokesman for the National Pork Producers Council, said.

Damn skippy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 12:39:05 AM »
Ban reversed.  Still denying it was to appease Muslims.  Whatever...........

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/ham-handed-prison-pork-ban-reversed-after-america-freaks-out/

So what stupid thing will the regime will do next?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 07:41:05 AM »
Probably institute more "diversity" indoctrination so compliance is easier next go around...once that is firmly established converting to Sharia Law will be a piece of cake...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.