Author Topic: Campbell's Soup ad  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Campbell's Soup ad
« on: October 12, 2015, 12:16:30 PM »
"We Are Your Fathers"

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Campbell's Soup ad
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 12:29:53 PM »
 ::facepalm::

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 12:40:47 PM »
Ya know .......  ::gaah::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 12:51:52 PM »
What's that tell kids, eh?

A kid in such a family...he might as well get hit by a car at a young age...it would be a mercy...better than exposing them to a warped view of life and a twisted view of normal!

::pullhair::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 12:56:36 PM »
Unfortunately this is a battle we have simply lost.  It's another case of a battle lost, but in a war they won't be able to win.  The only thing we can do now is stand by and watch the inevitable fallout.

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 09:13:48 PM »
Unfortunately this is a battle we have simply lost.  It's another case of a battle lost, but in a war they won't be able to win.  The only thing we can do now is stand by and watch the inevitable fallout.

And it really pisses me off.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 09:22:58 PM »
Saw it this evening.  Sickening.  AND ... minor nitpick .......... that kid is old enough to be feeding himself.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 09:43:09 PM »
I've often said that I can't boycott someone that I don't patronize. Unfortunately I have been a faithful patron of Campbell products for all of my life.

No more.

I intend to let them know....for what it's worth (and I fully anticipate that it isn't worth much at all) and then I will turn my back and walk away. The sh*tz is that I'm sensing a trend here and it is an ugly one-way street to nowhere.

Spineless, feckless, demonic fools, crapping on everything that is normal.

Piss on them.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 07:14:42 AM »
Like Pan I saw it on the tube last night...I think while I was watching Castle and flipped over to catch the PIT/SD score...made me curse out loud...

And yeah, that kid is too old to be treated like a toddler...it crossed my mind that they had to know that too, but didn't give a damn...making me wonder if there is a tacit NAMBLA agenda at play here...

Whatever, like 'Soup, I am done. 

It appears I may be buying and subsisting on nothing but freeze-dried victuals earlier than I thought...the safest bet seems to be just avoiding the damned grocery store entirely!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 08:35:20 AM »
Star Wars + Gay

Again

I'm sensing a disturbance in nature...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 10:07:15 AM »
Yep.  I have a feeling the new film is going to force a homo from a galaxy far, far away on the viewers.

You know, I used to be exactly what they claimed they wanted, i.e. "tolerant."  I was content with "live and let live," but with the Left that is not possible.  They have shown that they were never campaigning for "tolerance" so much as outright ratification and celebration of their perversion.  It's that behavior that has moved me from neutral to actively opposed.

And the whole play on the "I am your father" thing...well gee whiz, which of you is the kid's mother?  Last time I checked, the only way to get a brand new human being is from the union of a man and a woman, and that would be one real man and one real woman and not the surgical chimeras currently so en vogue.  That union between man and woman is the font of life.  It's why for thousands of years it has been a sacramental union, a special institution given unique privileges.  Now we're all to pretend that the same traits and qualities of that union are nothing special, they can be assigned to any pair (soon to be group) who decide to put their genitals in each other's orifices.  A man is a boy is a monkey is a fish is a fly is a worm is a unicellular amoeba, you know.

I hate these f**kers.  I really do.

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2015, 03:56:17 PM »
Saw it this evening.  Sickening.  AND ... minor nitpick .......... that kid is old enough to be feeding himself.

Come on now. How the heck do you expect him to rely on government is he's already independent enough to feed himself?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson