Author Topic: Obama's "White House Plumbers" Unit Created in DOJ  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama's "White House Plumbers" Unit Created in DOJ
« on: October 16, 2015, 08:15:00 AM »
The so-called “domestic terrorism counsel” will make it easier to punish political enemies...heck, at least they came up with a better name than Gestapo...though in function it will be little different.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama's "White House Plumbers" Unit Created in DOJ
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 09:49:25 AM »
Think they won't be targeting you?

Check out what this Obama stooge said recently before a group of fellow travelers at the SPLC!

http://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/assistant-attorney-general-john-p-carlin-delivers-remarks-domestic-terrorism-event-co

"Homegrown violent extremists can be motivated by any viewpoint on the full spectrum of hate. Anti-government views, racism, bigotry, anarchy and other despicable beliefs."

Yup, being opposed to government tyranny is now a hate-crime and a despicable belief, so saith the State!

"Among domestic extremist movements active in the United States, white supremacists are the most violent."

Key word here is white...and the asshole goes on to lie about recent events and characterize the Charleston shooter as a white racist who set off other white racists to slaughter...not one of their own who struggled with reconciling life through the lens of pc/diversity/multi-culti dogma.

It appears the Obama Regime and all its stooges and minions bought the punked NYT's BS about this loser hook, line and sinker.

"More broadly, law enforcement agencies nationwide are concerned about the growth of the “sovereign citizen” movement."

And boy, does this one have a wide enough interpretation the Fedcoats can run with to persecute a whole range of folks who would never otherwise be easily charged with anything approaching a "crime" let alone a "terrorist" classification!  You homeschool your kid, look out...the Feds will define you a "sovereign citizen" terrorist and come in SWATed up howling for blood and booty!

"Second, across the spectrum of extremist ideologies, we see an alarming new trend – an increasing number of disaffected people linked together in their adherence to violence over the Internet and through social media."

Oops, you use the net to and cell phones to spread your distaste for government overreach, oppression and persecution?  To them you are a terrorist.

The Department of Justice’s Response

1. Improving coordination between investigations and prosecutions;

2. Utilizing the same all-tools approach we leverage against all national security threats; and

3. Actively exploring options to address the sources of violent extremism.

Translation - DTEC will use any and all means, violate any federal or local statutes and even trample the Constitution if it helps convict those it has targeted. 

Think this is BS?

"On the domestic front, the code book defines domestic terrorism as illegal activities that are dangerous to human life that take place primarily here in the United States and appear to be intended to 'intimidate or coerce a civilian population, influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or affect the conduct of a government.'"

Yeah, umm...who defines "intimidate", "coerce" and "influence"?  sh*t, lobbyists do this every damned day on Capitol Hill, in Departments...Federal, State, Local...if they're "your's" their OK if not they are "terrorists"?  It is the job of every true citizen in this nation to intimidate and influence their politicians...it's what the Founders expected to be the force behind reigning in rogues and wannabe Napoleon's!  But those people have now been defined by this Regime as "Domestic Extremists". 

And it is clear they intend to tighten the noose tighter around the necks of State and Local LEO's...they cannot hope to execute their mandate without their support.

It should get real interesting when people in the latter group start rounding up their neighbors Gestapo-style.

This is not going to end well.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 10:34:20 AM »
Yeah...9/11, Ft. Hood, the Boston Marathon, the military recruiting office attacks, the Oklahoma beheading, the attack on the "Draw Mo" event, and all the others I am forgetting right now...all those were presumably white supremacists I guess.

"Most violent" my ass. 
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 05:19:46 PM »
Yeah...9/11, Ft. Hood, the Boston Marathon, the military recruiting office attacks, the Oklahoma beheading, the attack on the "Draw Mo" event, and all the others I am forgetting right now...all those were presumably white supremacists I guess.

"Most violent" my ass.
"Most violent" is code speak for most likely to make rebellion against a tyrannical maniacal government.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 07:35:36 AM »

"Most violent" my ass.
"Most violent" is code speak for most likely to make rebellion against a tyrannical maniacal government.

As Our Founders did, as Our Founders taught...as Our Founders expected future generations make use of if tyranny reared its ugly face again!

They have a right to fear us, Our Founders meant leaders to fear us to keep them in the proper Constitutional boundaries.  And the Prog's cannot hope to irrevocably transform this nation into their Hellish paradise if those boundaries cannot be obliterated.  They've been immensely successful in bending those boundaries, twisting and deforming them, scaling them and slithering in agents to undermine them from within...but they know as long as there is a right to bear and use arms in the populace they will only be allowed to go so far...

But, their full embrace of Neo-Keynesian tactics...and by they I mean Progs and eGOPer's and crony capitalists...has so gamed the national and world economy that the time they thought they had is evaporating...so it is quite likely massive economic shocks will bring issues to a head much faster than the Progs would like...so they could be even more dangerous in desperation.