Author Topic: Kentucky High School Student Sues His Principal  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Kentucky High School Student Sues His Principal
« on: October 15, 2015, 06:42:02 AM »
http://www.fox19.com/story/30254504/high-school-student-sues-principal-for-alleged-discrimination

H/T - IOTW

Uhh, yeah...his group is being discriminated and censored...only a fool or an oppressor would think otherwise.

My observation is...why did it take until October 2015 for this to happen?  I cannot recall any other student suing their school, perhaps there are and I forgot them...but IMO if you want to beat these clowns you have to employ their tactics...there should be a multitude of suits filed all across the country, there should be demonstrations and boycotts and petitions and guerrilla advertising campaigns...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Kentucky High School Student Sues His Principal
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 08:14:21 AM »
“He basically said that because our club was controversial and could offend another student, we couldn’t go out onto our campus and spread a pro-life message,” Edwards said.

OK, let's apply that logic to a homosexer club at a high school...

“He basically said that because our club was controversial and could offend another student, we couldn’t go out onto our campus and spread a pro-gay message,” Edwards said.

How would the media react? How would the Left react?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 09:23:30 AM »
Kudos to the kid for trying.

Even in high school I knew it was an indoctrination center and not a place to learn anything. I had to learn logic, critical thinking, and philosophy on my own.

This is just another example of the "lobster-tank effect" where a lobster tries to climb out of the tank and there's always some azzhole to pull him back down again.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 11:27:02 AM »
At that age I was a rebel without a clue, I despised all authority and thought everyone who told everyone what to do was a tool...like you I had to learn on my own.  Actually there were many teachers who were not a bunch of proto-progs back then, but you could see where the direction was going...the increasing power of the teachers unions coupled with the cabal with democrats and control of state budgets first and then control of school districts second all but sealed that deal...and any pushback was short lived and of little importance...

Then parents began voting with their feet...and pocketbooks...and started sending kids to private schools and homeschooling.

Now, even many private schools are diseased...Public Schools in all but name...the only difference is the private schools usually have less violence and incidents...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.