Author Topic: It's hard to get worked up anymore over Obama ignoring the brass at the Pentagon  (Read 943 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It's hard to get worked up anymore over Obama ignoring the brass at the Pentagon...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/obama-ignores-generals-on-troop-levels-for-unprece/

...given that he does it regularly and the brass long ago lacked the wisdom and courage to resign and speak out rather than accept the idiocy coming from this despicable regime...

...but it is still hard seeing people die in a place written off as lost by the idiocy of these fools...

...I wish they'd all come home and join us.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I guess the brass doesn't have as many "yes" men as I thought.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Y'all need to remember that in the Bamster's opinion he is peerless in every regard.  Why in the world would he begin to consider another view on any topic?
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
His narcissism, his willful destruction of American tradition and ideals...his intentional corruption of everything he touches so that the US devalued in all things...yeah there is much to indicate an unwillingness to give a crap what other people might think if it is contrary to his base desires...

But we are in the period where leaders no matter how horrible they may be...they are protected by the Praetorians...they can do no wrong.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.