Topics > General Board

Divorce

(1/3) > >>

radioman:
I think that we are at a point now, where, the red states and blue states could file for a divorce, without a shot being fired.

I think that they don't want us any more than we want them. Just split and go our separate ways.

However, I would offer an 'open enrollment period' where blue states have the option of recanting their ways and joining us.

Pandora:
Fine, but I want the Blues' signature on a pre-nup first, pre-open enrollment.

charlesoakwood:

--- Quote from: Pandora on May 05, 2011, 04:45:48 PM ---Fine, but I want the Blues' signature on a pre-nup first, pre-open enrollment.

--- End quote ---
?

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Charles Oakwood on May 05, 2011, 04:49:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on May 05, 2011, 04:45:48 PM ---Fine, but I want the Blues' signature on a pre-nup first, pre-open enrollment.

--- End quote ---
?

--- End quote ---

Mixed "metaphors", CO.

Glock32:
Unfortunately, while we would be happy to be rid of the Blues, they will never let us live separately in peace. Liberalism is a totalitarian mindset, it demands conformity, and it inserts itself into every aspect of human existence. Plus liberalism has advanced to the degree that it has because for decades it's used regular Americans as cash cows. They aren't going to let that just walk away, it just means we'll probably eventually have to convince them in other ways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version