Topics > General Board

20 swarm convenience store

(1/3) > >>

charlesoakwood:

Swarming into these stores, filling pockets then leaving,  It has "bad ending" written all over it.

See the video:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/14575982/mob-of-thieves-swarms-las-vegas-convenience-store
LAS VEGAS - Caught on camera, a mob of young people bombarded the City Stop convenience store on Sunset Road and Pecos Road and stole $600 in merchandise.

"It became a feeding frenzy," said City Stop owner Jon Athey. "They were in the store for three minutes and 30 seconds… It's a pretty scary thing."

warpmine:
A hundred or so years ago and the first person would have been shot in the azz before being allowed to brag about it. ::facepalm::

Pandora:

--- Quote ---Caught on camera, a mob of young people bombarded the City Stop convenience store on Sunset Road and Pecos Road and stole $600 in merchandise.
--- End quote ---

No particular identifying characteristics, just "a mob of young people".

Last month, a similar "mob of young people" swarmed a clothing store; I do not recall where exactly that was.

These are the locusts that will descend on you and yours when TSHTF.

charlesoakwood:

Remember L.A.?

There is another more insidious possibility.  Just a a video, this idea could go viral.  Think of this video as a prank (I know it's not) but there is no violence.  The prank goes viral and grows amongst people who have no respect. 

If it is not stopped it could become the marker as the first national happening of SHTF.

Glock32:
It has indeed become something of a trend hasn't it? I believe the clothing store was in DC, and there was another convenience store incident like this in MN before that. It's a "flashrob".

And let's be honest, "law and order" positively enables this sort of activity. I expect to see a lot more of this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version