Author Topic: GutsyCall  (Read 4925 times)

Offline michelleo

GutsyCall
« on: May 05, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »
Apparently the Obama administration thought it would be a really good idea to buy up the url: gutsycall.com and link it to their campaign website.

::hysterical::

I'm guessing that "ballsofsteel.com" and "machoman.com" are also in the works.  No more whimpykid.com for this guy.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: GutsyCall
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:51:41 PM »
Apparently the Obama administration thought it would be a really good idea to buy up the url: gutsycall.com and link it to their campaign website.

I'm guessing that "ballsofsteel.com" and "machoman.com" are also in the works.  No more whimpykid.com for this guy.

I didn't see him in the vid??

Macho Man
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline michelleo

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:20:10 PM »
I didn't see him in the vid??

Macho Man

They're sssssssssuper! Just like Obama.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 07:11:18 AM »
It's likely to remain a ghost town too...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 07:28:19 AM »
Shoulda been a link to CIA Chief Panetta's website. Apparently, he made the call. President MEssiah was just in the room as a prop.

Honestly, here is a community organizing rabble rouser who has never worked in the private sector, never served in the military, voted "present" most of the time in Illinois, never made an important decision in his entire life, and we are supposed to give him all the credit for giving the order to take out bin Laden?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 07:32:00 AM »
He was on the golf course ordering a par on the next hole...I doubt he could think beyond that...that's why he has that Succubus Jarrett for...but she must've been at a Lesbian rally or something because by all accounts Penetta made the call and all Obamakov could do was back it or look like a hapless stooge...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 07:14:21 PM »
Say what you want about Valerie Jarrett, I thought she was fantastic in E.T.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:54:25 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »
Say what you want about Valerie Jarret, I thought she was fantastic in E.T.

::guitar::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 02:48:48 AM »
You want a gutsy call? View this vid at about the three minute mark and listen to what Mr GutsyCall said about his nasty shrew wife.

Obama: Don't Get Between Michelle & A Tamale

She was making a good show of laughing that remark off but if thoughts could maim I'm here to tell you that Obongo would be leaving that place in a basket.

And she's bigger than him and I think she can (and probably will) beat the crap out of him.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 02:56:34 AM »
Say what you want about Valerie Jarrett, I thought she was fantastic in E.T.

Right idea. Wrong movie. Try this one:

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 02:59:13 AM »
And BTW, that hairdo that Moochelle is sporting put me in the mind to think of this:

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 03:06:43 AM »
Hey, anyone remember Janet Reno?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 03:10:25 AM »
Or, for that matter, Donna Shalayla?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 03:45:22 AM »

Hmmmm.... I just noticed for the first time. The Hijab with no pants. Funny that never caught on...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »
I wonder when his staff is going to get tired of propping up this cardboard cut-out they call a President !

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »
By the way...

I want everyone to know that last night I planned and executed a banning of a spammer here at IAL. I thought long and hard about it...maybe 16 seconds...and after I seriously weighed all of the facts, the inherent dangers and risks involved, I did, in fact ban the spammer. I have no doubt that upon further reflection of this action anyone would be absolutely convinced that by banning this spammer from IAL I did the right thing and that it was courageous on my part. I banned the spammer all by myself with no assistance or input from anyone else. I did it. It was a total ME operation.

I believe that I made a gutsy call.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »
By the way...

I want everyone to know that last night I planned and executed a banning of a spammer here at IAL. I thought long and hard about it...maybe 16 seconds...and after I seriously weighed all of the facts, the inherent dangers and risks involved, I did, in fact ban the spammer. I have no doubt that upon further reflection of this action anyone would be absolutely convinced that by banning this spammer from IAL I did the right thing and that it was courageous on my part. I banned the spammer all by myself with no assistance or input from anyone else. I did it. It was a total ME operation.

Did he use Obama as a human shield?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 10:41:22 AM »
Thank GOD we have the kind of admins that don't need to be dragged kicking and screaming to make those kinds of calls.Gutsy is an understatement.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 11:14:13 AM »

My new hero. ::bows::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
By the way...

I want to see the pictures!  Or I'm not gonna believe it happened.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."