Topics > General Board

GutsyCall

(1/11) > >>

michelleo:
Apparently the Obama administration thought it would be a really good idea to buy up the url: gutsycall.com and link it to their campaign website.

::hysterical::

I'm guessing that "ballsofsteel.com" and "machoman.com" are also in the works.  No more whimpykid.com for this guy.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: michelleo on May 05, 2011, 10:42:56 PM ---Apparently the Obama administration thought it would be a really good idea to buy up the url: gutsycall.com and link it to their campaign website.

I'm guessing that "ballsofsteel.com" and "machoman.com" are also in the works.  No more whimpykid.com for this guy.

--- End quote ---

I didn't see him in the vid??

Macho Man

michelleo:

--- Quote from: John Florida on May 05, 2011, 10:51:41 PM --- I didn't see him in the vid??

Macho Man

--- End quote ---

They're sssssssssuper! Just like Obama.

Libertas:
It's likely to remain a ghost town too...

BigAlSouth:
Shoulda been a link to CIA Chief Panetta's website. Apparently, he made the call. President MEssiah was just in the room as a prop.

Honestly, here is a community organizing rabble rouser who has never worked in the private sector, never served in the military, voted "present" most of the time in Illinois, never made an important decision in his entire life, and we are supposed to give him all the credit for giving the order to take out bin Laden?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version