Author Topic: 2015's off year election results  (Read 506 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
2015's off year election results
« on: November 04, 2015, 07:38:33 AM »
Pretending elections matter...

Republican Matt Bevin easily won Kentucky’s governorship on Tuesday as the GOP made major inroads in a state that had stubbornly resisted the party at the state level even as it voted reliably Republican in federal contests in recent years.

Bevin, a self-funding investment manager, rode a late surge of outside support from national Republicans to defeat Democrat Jack Conway, 53 percent to 44 percent, according to The Associated Press. Bevin will become just the second Republican to inhabit the governor’s mansion in Frankfort in more than four decades.

In other races across the country on Tuesday:

— Republicans beat back Democrats' efforts to win control of the Virginia state Senate, keeping the General Assembly in GOP hands to counter McAuliffe.

— Ohio voters handily rejected a ballot measure to legalize recreational marijuana in the state. More than 65 percent of voters opposed the measure in early returns.

— Republican Gov. Phil Bryant was elected to a second term in Mississippi.

— Democrat Jim Kenney was elected mayor of Philadelphia.

— Voters in Houston rejected an ordinance that would have prohibited discrimination against gay and transgender people. The city's mayoral race is headed to a runoff.

I only had a Communist-style election locally, an unopposed County Commissioner race, I didn't bother going...chances are Stalin won handily.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 2015's off year election results
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 07:43:35 AM »
Even voters of a bats**t crazy lady lesbian mayor in Houston thought mentally ill men using the womens bathroom was going too far.

Even though my cynicism about America has been turned up to 11 (F*** Yeah!) I wonder if there's a sliver of hope in low information Americans finally waking up, what with this push to allow mentally ill men (and boys) into womens restrooms and showers.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/03/obama-orders-chicago-school-let-transgender-boy-girls-locker-room/

If basic biology isn't enough to wake up Obama's low information half of America, nothing is.