Author Topic: Obama Hesitated!!!!  (Read 2763 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Obama Hesitated!!!!
« on: May 05, 2011, 11:12:45 PM »
H/T Rayra:

You are here: Home » Issues » Osama Bin Laden
White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill

"What Valerie Jarrett, and the president, did not know is that Leon Panetta had already initiated a program that reported to him –and only him, involving a covert on the ground attack against the compound."

Note:This update comes some 24 hours after our longtime Washington D.C. Insider first outlined shocking details of an Obama administration having been “overruled” by senior military and intelligence officials leading up to the successful attack against terrorist Osama Bin Laden.  What follows is further clarification of Insider’s insights surrounding that event.

http://socyberty.com/issues/white-house-insider-obama-hesitated-panetta-issued-order-to-kill-osama-bin-laden/#ixzz1LMHketr0
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline michelleo

Re: Obama Hesitated!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 11:36:37 PM »
All seems very plausible. (and juicy)
 ::popcorn:: But I'm with IDP as before.  I'll want corroborating evidence.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:42:26 PM »
All seems very plausible. (and juicy)
 ::popcorn:: But I'm with IDP as before.  I'll want corroborating evidence.

Yup. It's sooooooooo easy to believe the worst about this charlatan. But it's damned easy enough with observing his words and actions, and consuming confirmed source information. Someone who produces a never-ending stream of "news" that no other news organizations seem to get their hands on whose only source is a "long-time DC insider" is a stretch too far for me without something else to back it up.

I'm not into getting my news from the grocery store checkout aisle.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:53:50 PM »

Hey, he strings a narrative together better than that.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 06:23:44 AM »

Hey, he strings a narrative together better than that.

Yip. And I'm not even gonna say it's false. I'm just saying I want more corroboration than the typical Enquirer "said one pal" sourcing.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 06:51:45 AM »
I have been pleasantly surprised with Panetta's performance at the CIA. After all, what the hell is Bill Clinton's chief of staff doing running a spy agency? Panetta came out against the Democrat Party's Anti-GWB Meme that waterboarding did not produce any tangible results. That took great courage as he is probably finished as a politician. This fact gives me reason top believe that Panetta would have the courage to drag his boss kicking and screaming into the Situation Room so that Obama would be "present" when the kill decision was handed down.

Alright, Mr. President, please have a seat beside the General. What we have here at the present time is four helos enroute to a place called Abbottabad. Yeah. That is in Pakistan. The CIA has been watching his compound since August. He is there, and STS is 5 minutes out. This is how it is going down. The team is going to clear the compound and make its way to the third floor, where OBL should be found asleep. Just sit down and watch the live feed. These military guys are about to save your presidency. What's that? Call them off? Sorry, Mr. President. No can do.  We uhhh, lost communication with the helos about fifteen minutes ago. All we have is the live feed from the helmet cams. We'll get you back on the golf course in about two hours.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

RickZ

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 06:52:15 AM »

John Edwards having an affair/love child.

/The National Enquirer should have won a Pulitzer for breaking that hard news story.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 07:27:54 AM »
Heh, the comments are entertaining!

It's nice to see proglodytes going hysterical over having their Dear Leader skewered and lampooned!  Multiply this by a factor of 854,371,420,601 and you might begin to approach Bush-level vitriol!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 07:31:53 AM »

John Edwards having an affair/love child.

/The National Enquirer should have won a Pulitzer for breaking that hard news story.

Yeah, they get it right once in a while. But I think my point stands re; this particular situation. We can't go around chasing after anyone who says, "an anonymous DC insider said"... and thinking that they are the ones delivering the devastating blow to the Chimp-in-Chief. He provides all the ammo necessary to deliver that blow, and we just need somebody to fight the fight.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 07:55:27 AM »
 True or not the mear fact that people are willing to at least consider this as true I think is more telling than the story.The world watched him go into convulsions before he made some of the most important choices he needed to make in this war and even then he would not go all the way and cut back on the men wanted by the military.

So people believing that he would blink at a time like that doesn't supprise mew at all. Do I take the story as gospel I'm not sure,but do I believe that he would hesitate and needed a shove to cross the finish line Hell Yes. He took me there based on his own history. The history that the MSM defends as being "Thoughtful"when we know it's just above his capabilities.

Big choices come along you can see the TILT sign in his eyes.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 08:32:48 AM »
Whether it is true or not, the more this story gets told, the more it will stick. Repeat it enuff, and it will become the virtual truth regarding this issue. What makes it so plausible is that this narrative accurately describes how we would predict his behavior to begin with.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

RickZ

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »
Whether it is true or not, the more this story gets told, the more it will stick. Repeat it enuff, and it will become the virtual truth regarding this issue. What makes it so plausible is that this narrative accurately describes how we would predict his behavior to begin with.

The stuff about Jarrett is totally convincing.  I remember reading an interview early on in this Administration.  The interviewer was asking Jarrett about a trip to Hawaii, and what does she call the President?  She said on vacation, she 'just calls him Barack', but in the white house it's always Mr. President.  She was very protective of the president, far beyond an employer/employee relationship.

I also remember watching the YouTube video of her describing 'watching Van Jones for a very long time' and being pleased with him enough to offer him a czarship.

Jarrett is the power behind the throne, no doubt about it.  Her attempting to cover for Barry by delaying a decision is a plan right throw into Barry's very weak wheelhouse.  It's Barry's standard operating procedure, to not make a decision at all, if possible, at the last minute, if necessary.

So the stuff about Jarrett is convincing.  The stuff about Barry simply confirms my low opinion of him.  Now that could make it a damn good work of fiction, but this Ulsterman deep throat has made a few prognistications correct of late.  That the White House is sending out such confused messaging regarding the raid/videos/pictures is proof Barry had no clue what was going on.  And that picture in the situation room truly does speak volumes as to Barry's insignificance to and for the 'kill Osama' mission.  But like the narcisssist he is, he'll glibly grab the credit, as his I-Me-Mine speech on Sunday showed.  Now if the op had been a failure, or worse, a failure with loss of life to the Seal detachment, there would have been plenty of blame for him to throw around, with none coming anywhere near the sainted one himself.  That's the Barry I know, and that's the Barry the Ulsterman portrays, which is why the story rings so true to my ears/eyes.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 09:42:53 AM »
And only an old Clintonite, Panetta, comes off as being the only adult of the whole bunch...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 09:55:38 AM »
And only an old Clintonite, Panetta, comes off as being the only adult of the whole bunch...

This will explain everything for you.H/T RTLM:

Can somebody get it to work??

http://extragoodsh*t.phlap.net/wp-content/uploads/extragoodsh*t.phlap.net/2011/05/kxugl.jpg

I don't see a www.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 01:26:12 PM by John Florida »
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 10:04:36 AM »

type it without the www, then we can copy it

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 10:22:04 AM »

It couldn't happen to a better person.  LOL

And I plan to help it along..."well, I don't know if it's true but I heard that the president yada, yada..."  LOL
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »

The left used to describe this as "truthiness" (why did they get away with such a stupid word and Bush got so much crap from "nuculear"?!) .

I notice that, with the changing of the guard to the ØbaMessiah they've largely retired the term. Looks like time to bring it back for a reunion tour...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 11:49:12 AM »
I must be old...I remember when that was called pushing "the big lie".  It's just now days with proglodytes running around all over the place lying 24/7/365 it's such a target rich environment, it can be challenging isolating one lie from another...thus Leftists create their own fog to hide behind to give them more cover, while they continue to repeat lie after lie...

::gaah::

::cussing::

::rockets::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2011, 11:51:48 AM »
Looks like time to bring it back for a reunion tour...

::guitar:: ::guitar:: ::guitar:: ::beertoast:: ::guitar:: ::guitar:: ::guitar::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2011, 12:27:39 PM »

It's not the nature of the evidence it's the seriousness of the charge.

It is a very serious charge that a White House coup was staged.

Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta staged a White House coup while the President dithered.

Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta staged a White House coup!