Author Topic: Hamtramck is 1st American city to elect majority Muslim council  (Read 817 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hamtramck is 1st American city to elect majority Muslim council
« on: November 05, 2015, 07:58:10 AM »
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/hamtramck-is-1st-american-city-to-elect-majority-muslim-council/36260616

Sadly, this won't be the last one...

And Sharia will surely follow...

OMDB

PS-Odd name for Muzzies to occupy, eh?  HAMtramck?  Maybe if PORKtramck they would have gone elsewhere?

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Re: Hamtramck is 1st American city to elect majority Muslim council
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 09:34:12 AM »
Am I glad I moved from the northern suburbs of Detroit 30 years ago.  It was really starting to go 'mid-east', with them buying-up and taking over the 'mom and pop local quik stores', and they owned almost all of the chain 7-11 stores.  I still go back, to visit relatives, but mostly to the northern part of the state and the upper peninsula.  But the last few years have found that Dearborn [the home of Henry Ford], Sterling Heights [cousin lives there], Warren, and Troy all neighboring towns near where I lived is now huge muslin areas.  Last summer went to Mackinaw City [farthest north but still in lower peninsula and a vacation town] all hotels except one 'mom & pop 20 room motel] are muslim owned along with all 'tourist trap shops' except one.
then is this same post above  - GM [government motors] lays off 500 workers in the Orion [another suburb] plant, but hires 1,200 in the Hamtramck assembly plant - thank you obummar.  Is it any wonder why Detoit has been a dead city for years, with almost continuous democratic control since the 1960's, coupled with union domination in the car factories.  America is headed for 49 states with the country of Michigan between the USA and Canada.   ::rant::  Off soap box now.

All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 11:29:05 AM »
"...they owned almost all of the chain 7-11 stores."

What?!

They displaced all those (dot) Indians?!

::cussing::  Raaaaaaacists!!!!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 08:27:36 PM »
Is it any wonder why Detoit has been a dead city for years, with almost continuous democratic control since the 1960's,,,,,,,

I keep throwing that point in the face of the libs on the Harley forum I'm on. Oddly, they refuse to respond.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 07:06:55 AM »
Not odd, more like typical.

cluck, cluck, cluck