Author Topic: Not even the 12th Imam can save Ahmadisajerk's ass now!  (Read 2158 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Not even the 12th Imam can save Ahmadisajerk's ass now!
« on: May 06, 2011, 09:49:03 AM »
First his minions, then the big jerk himself!

Ahmadinejad allies charged with sorcery
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/05/ahmadinejad-allies-charged-with-sorcery

"Several people said to be close to the president and his chief of staff, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, have been arrested in recent days and charged with being "magicians" and invoking djinns (spirits)."

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Persians!  They freaking kill me!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Not even the 12th Imam can save Ahmadisajerk's ass now!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 09:03:59 AM »
Holy Sheherezad !   ::evil::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
For a President who had America's interests at heart, this would be an excellent opportunity for some PsyOps.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 01:01:33 PM »
For a President who had America's interests at heart, this would be an excellent opportunity for some PsyOps.

Indeed. Likewise, for a military and intelligence community with America's interest at heart, this would this be an excellent opportunity for PsyOps...
THOUSANDS Rally in Kabul Against Karzai and Obama’s Plan to Negotiate With Taliban

Do I suggest that I would welcome covert operations within the intelligence and military communities meant to undermine Obama's destructive anti-American agenda? One could deduce that I do.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 01:30:54 PM »
  I guess the best laid plans go side ways when the people don't like them.Now all we need is an uprising in Afghanistan and see where that goes when the government starts to kill it's people.I wonder if our dear leader will invoke the R2P.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 01:49:57 PM »
  I guess the best laid plans go side ways when the people don't like them.Now all we need is an uprising in Afghanistan and see where that goes when the government starts to kill it's people.I wonder if our dear leader will invoke the R2P.

Now that scenario would put BO's panties in a bunch.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 02:05:22 PM »

I think it would be the skid marks that would be the problem.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

I think it would be the skid marks that would be the problem.
::rolllaughing::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."