Author Topic: Letters from Survivors in Ukraine  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Letters from Survivors in Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 08:33:24 AM »
With those who have illegally taken up arms, the talk can be short -- they must, and they will, bear responsibility for participating in a terrorist organization. But sooner or later, a peaceful coexistence will have to be established with the others, those who did not hold weapons in their hands, however "strange" these people may appear today.
FerFAL Comment: Probably fuelled by a strong dose of “The Walking Dead” , common among American preppers is this WROL idea, thinking that during this “without rule of law” period everything goes. Not true. Eventually law is restored and eventually you will have to answer for your actions. That’s how it always goes, sooner or later. The lesson? Always stay on the right side of the law. If you have to defend yourself, make sure to take pictures, names of witnesses and make sure you know who you will call to back your side of the story when the police eventually knock on your door. Forget the WROL nonsense, they will knock on your door eventually

I am not sure I agree with this.. "the Right side of the Law".. hmm, lets take a quick look at what "law" looks like under a totalitarian regime.

via this post over at Barnhardt.biz..

This is where this Social Justice Warrior “I feel triggered” crap is going to end…

Mere resignations aren’t enough.  Destroying someone’s career and livelihood isn’t enough.  Imprisonment won’t be enough.  In fact, what is shown below won’t be enough.  There will need to be torture and probably also rape – because it will never, ever, ever be enough with these demoniacs.

There is no such thing as satisfaction with them.  There is only rage, hatred, envy and spite.  That is all they feel.

Make no mistake.  We are in a dead sprint to this and worse than this:[/url]

http://youtu.be/cYq614xqnlI

In that video the people in the silly hats are on "the right side of the law". The ones being beheaded are on the wrong side - maybe for just being unwilling to say they put the new French State before God.

How bout them Jews in WWII. Once they were in the concentration camps , do you think they felt better knowing they stayed on "the right side of the law?"

Even in these stories.. all of these people selling black market goods and taking bribes to provide passes and papers --  do you think they will really pay for being on the "wrong side of the law"?  It. is. a. Civil.  War. (over a PPT like deal)   Acting immorally or as a bully  may encourage some to make an end of you, but that isn't law. That is, at best, frontier justice. No one with a badge is going to show up at these people' houses and no one is going to hold a trial unless its by a show of hands how this person should die. The victors write the history, and they never hold war trials for what their own men did. Will these territories return to Kiev? When they do will there be a single pro-russian thug still there to prosecute, or will Russia take them all for its own?

Law implies Justice.  There is no justice going on in these scenarios.  "The Law" isn't going to catch up with you.  Thugs  with guns pretending to have the authority of law, might, if they aren't too busy fighting other men with guns. Life isn't fair and justice isn't always served.

So I am not sure where FerFal is going with this. Argentina was only a financial crisis - hungry people acting badly- so I don't think he has the personal experience in a war zone, and the particular letter I quoted (and Ferfal commented on)  is clearly written by someone who needs to believe justice will be served, and everything will go back to "normal". That won't happen. Humpty Dumpty fell off of the the wall. And if and when our conflict starts-- it will be the same way.
The 3%  may even find that Russia is giving them armaments and air support as both sides now oppose the corrupt and lawless  Washington regime. (will that mean that American Rebels are pro Russia? No more than the original revolutionaries were "pro-France" or "pro-Monarchy".  The enemy of my enemy is my friend. )  And after the dust settles and 100 Million people or more have died, will things go back to "normal"? No. The revolution could go wrong and we end up with a dictator. The Revolution could loose and we end up with a UN controlled police State. The Revolution could win and a new constitutional convention held, and you can bet you will see a DIFFERENT and stricter constitution emerge based on the past mistakes.  None of these will return us to "normal" and noen of us wil be the same people afterwards either.

All we can do is pray to  God to  Preserve us and let us serve your will.  And then go  do your best.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:25:44 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Letters from Survivors in Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 09:08:43 AM »
Yeah, I took that part with a big grain of salt too, not all situations are going to be the same.  A persons perspective is going to be shaped by their beliefs as well as the reality they are facing.  Obviously nobody wants to become so beholden to a concept of law and order that they willingly allow themselves to be herded into camps to be raped, tortured and murdered...and nobody wants to kill somebody casually for the slightest offense...but I think there are going to be plenty of indicators as to what is necessary and right and vicious and what isn't...the "gray areas" will be the outliers.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.