Author Topic: Breaking: several dead in Paris shootings and explosion  (Read 4203 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Breaking: several dead in Paris shootings and explosion
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2015, 06:01:17 PM »
  Not for nothing but I can see him building the wall and shipping out illegal aliens and sendin back mussies at lightening speed. the courts will be his real problem bur he just might use a presidential decree and all he will need is public opinion on his side.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 07:45:48 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-16/paris-attacks-mastermind-named-french-pm-says-he-knew-operations-were-being-prepared

The mastermind?

Oh, and avoid ZH comments...the 9/11 truthers are out in force...they get so righteously cute when they feign surprise that a muzzloid invader would have a fake passport and you can just imagine the sweet little drool they must be doing when they wax poetically about the humanity and strength and principled leadership of Putin...I guess it is only natural to think others are ogre's...

::)

Any way....

Too late for France to get more like Charles Martel?

Probably...

But many there are understandably pissed off, but we'll see if that is sustained and growing or just becomes fizzled and forgotten...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:57:31 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 12:50:36 PM »
Barry in Turkey in an unreal moment (that won't surprise anyone here) shows he has learned absolutely nothing in the last couple of days,  and is dead set on his agenda over reality......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/16/obama-facing-criticism-for-push-to-contain-isis/?intcmp=hpbt1

Meanwhile a few governors are making noise about Syrian "refugees". 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/16/obama-plan-to-bring-in-syrian-refugees-after-paris-attacks-increases-gop/?intcmp=hpbt2

I doubt that noise will last long and they will be here soon enough. 

I am continuing to be angry at the stupidity of most western "leaders".   They are the part of the problem as much as the Islamic terrorist.   They are allowing these things to happen.   There will be more because they continue to bury their heads in the sand.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2015, 12:49:43 AM »
Predictably and depressingly, the West demonstrates that it has learned nothing.  The proof is in the fact that this insipid graphic has gone viral and come to symbolize the "resolve" of Paris:

Mark Steyn is all over it: Cool Civilizational Death Wish Goes Viral!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 07:15:48 AM »
Yup.

If they/we do not give (full and total no holds barred) war a chance...

Time to get medieval with this scum!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 05:43:44 AM »
At a soccer match in Istanbul between the Turkish and Greek teams, the Turkish fans booed during a minute of silence for Paris:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/17/us-soccer-friendly-turkey-idUSKCN0T62LY20151117
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 07:12:18 AM »
I'm sick of asking why Turkey in still in NATO as much as I am sick of asking why we are in NATO...

If we had anybody in DC with half a brain we would be pulling out of the entire European theater, getting some transit rights for air/sea (a mutual agreement offering the same to Euro forces and US facilities) but end our large scale presence there and let the European's defend themselves.  Next, arm and supply the Kurds, recognize them as a state and tell Turkey to go screw itself.  We need our bases in Japan, but Korea should be able to fend for itself now, our presence there is very diminished anyway, might as well complete the transition.  Next, we should approach India and develop that relationship to the fullest as a check against Islamists, after the Saudi's pump their nation dry we'll need a pal on the Eastern flank of Islamocrazyland.  And we should be partnering with Russia in Syria not dicking around with each other, sure we are pissed over Ukraine, but on this one area there should be agreement.  Jeepers Cripes, we have the French torked off and bombing these assholes!  The French!  Obama destabilized the Middle East by not giving a rats ass who replaced the old cronies, I'm willing to bide my time on Assad if it means ending the crazies.  And Iran I would isolate, subvert, harass and smack...there is no way those crazies will continue.  I would do whatever it takes to foment chaos and revolution there.

Unfortunately we have team O'Bongo and these dipsh*ts will only do what they have done...make things much much worse.

Meanwhile in France the raids to jihadi's continue...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-17/heevy-gunfire-reported-northern-paris-amid-alleged-police-raid-seeking-9th-assailant#comment-6808476

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-18/we-could-see-bullets-flying-and-laser-beams-full-paris-mastermind-raid-summary

And Hussein O gets innocent blood splashed all over his face again...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/hours-after-obama-taunts-gop-with-widows-female-suicide-bomber-explodes-in-paris/

And he cannot wait to shove these jihadi-laced wretches at us!

Obama - #1 Terrorist!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:47:22 AM by Libertas »