Author Topic: Glamour magazine chooses a guy named Bruce as "Woman of the Year"  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Glamour magazine has chosen a mentally ill man in his 60s as their "Woman (sic) of the Year."

The widower of a previous award winner, a lady police officer who died in the 9/11 attacks, was disgusted and sent her award back to Glamour.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/15/family-of-911-hero-refuses-award-over-caitlyn-jenner/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Glamour magazine chooses a guy named Bruce as "Woman of the Year"
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 02:21:41 PM »
And well that he has.  There's a whole contingent of insane people loose in society badgering the sane.  Good to see a sane standing against that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 07:02:52 AM »
Thank you Mr. Smith!   ::clapping::

Shame on Glamour!

Equating a hero with a zero?  Where have we heard that before...? 

The Progs at Glamour must be taking lessons in douchebaggery from the Black Lies Matter ilk...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 03:23:18 PM »
Was watching an old episode of CHIP's that had Bruce Jenner as the guest star.   That's guys 15 minutes of fame should have been up back in the early 1980's.   I bet a lot of people don't even know he became well known for being in the Olympics in the 70's,  not for marrying the widow of an ambulance chaser and becoming the step"dad" to her sl*tty daughters.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 03:57:08 PM »
I'm running out of mental bandwidth for this sh*t - if I encounter a man-identifying woman in a restroom...or have my wife or daughter come out of one in which there is a woman-identifying male...I will eject them from said restroom.

ALL freaks identifying as another sex should be forcibly held down while the miss-identified parts are cut off.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.