Author Topic: Killing the innocent  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Killing the innocent
« on: November 17, 2015, 08:57:42 AM »
Interesting discussion going on over at Sipsey Street

Notice: Comments along the lines of "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim" will not be posted.
Yes, there are Muslims innocent of any crime, and this is what God has to say about that.

and I'm taking a poll. How many of you are willing to kill a Muslim infant because his or her parents are Muslim?

And also the  comment that I think is the "winner"

Infants are the real innocents. Babies are no threat. As for Sunni Muslims, their Koran is the same as the Shiites. An enemy of my enemy may be useful in certain circumstance but in the end they are still my enemy.

The idea that if Sunnis "won" the war that's been waged for 1500 years all of a sudden the Islam problem is no more is pie in the sky ideology.

Here is the truth for you right here. WE don't want to kill ANYONE. Not ONE of us, true to the cause, wants to see even one more soul die in war and conflict. WE want all to live their lives, as they aim to live them, provided one line is not crossed. Respect the liberty of others.
Islam, it's books, it's writings, are incapable of respecting that line. It's mission is decide what lines are where and force all to submit to it. Islam IS the most absolutist collectivism there is. I make no appology for recognizing it for what it is and opposing it because of what it is.
There are no good democrats and there are no good Muslims. Collectivists are collectivists. Usurpers are usurpers.

That an enemy employs child soldiers is not my fault, not our fault. It is their fault, the enemy's fault. They bear the responsibility for it- and. It is actually just another demonstration of the evil that is Islam.

What we "want" doesn't matter and horrible things are going to be done in war.  No an infant will be no threat, but what if his Mother is carrying him while wearing a suicide vest?  I can't remember where I saw it now (T Sowell?)  but the difference between the West and Islam is westerners have rockets to protect their children. Muslims have children to protect their rockets - using our morality against us  by putting their munitions in schools, hospitals, etc.   If you use children as shields in war- that makes them a military unit... that makes them viable targets.  We did not choose this. THEY DID.  Because they do not care about their children and place them in danger - laughing at our weakness in  not shooting them. If it were our child standing there - they WOULD NOT HESITATE - our children are infidels.

We would all rather not have to go there. But that isn't an option we are being offered and we will have to do horrible things in war. Leaving survivors only leaves candidates for a future community organizer who will proclaim against the injustice done to the poor Muslims during the war they started because they refuse to co-exist.  In older and saner times,  armies killed every male over the age of 8 or so, and impressed the others into service in their forces to prevent a army of malcontents and insurgents. 

t's a reasonable question, in the context of some of the hyperbolic comments that have been made.

I'm not willing to kill anyone just for being Muslim. But I am willing to wage a war for national survival, regardless of the religious affiliation of the enemy. And in war, innocents die. The harder you try to avoid collateral damage to innocents, the more any enemy worth waging war against will put them in harm's way.

I've observed before that in the war we're going to end up fighting, most of the enemy won't be Muslims. Many of them will have innocent children. If they aren't hungry and desperate before the fighting starts, they'll be so in a week or two. It will be cruelty beyond measure to kill them for the sins and folly of their cynically exploitive leaders.

But I will, because the alternative is to let them kill everyone I have a duty to protect.

It won't matter that most of them aren't Muslims. It won't matter that many of them have no real idea what they've done to deserve death. All that will matter is protecting whatever remnant of civilization that may survive from those who would consume it to prolong the agony of their inevitable deaths. With the collapse of infrastructure, energy economy, transportation, medicine, machinery, sanitation, all the things that support over 300 million lives in this country, it is optimistic to believe that even a third can be saved. It is beyond reason to suppose more than a tiny fraction of the two thirds who have no realistic hope of survival will simply accept their fate rather than seek their own lives at any cost to others.

I agree that raw hatred isn't an answer. Those who live by hate eventually cannot tolerate anything better than themselves, because hate is just a mask for fear. To indulge in hate is to be controlled by fear. If there is to be any hope of victory, it must be love of what we defend which motivates us, not hatred of what threatens us.

But for the love of what we defend, we will wage a war unlike any since the world began, and we cannot delude ourselves into believing that no innocents will die by our hands, even if only days or weeks before they would have perished otherwise. We cannot absolve ourselves of the guilt for that and still be trusted to show mercy when it becomes possible.

If anyone is going to save some that can be saved, it's going to have to be those who went out prepared to kill them if necessary.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 09:08:31 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Killing the innocent
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 09:39:56 AM »
the difference between the West and Islam is westerners have rockets to protect their children. Muslims have children to protect their rockets

I think that quote came from Netanyahu

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 01:35:37 PM »
Point of inquiry.

Do any of these enlightened ones know the Islaminal treatment of said class of human beings at their hands?

As far as I have seen they do not discriminate in their bombings, they've not held back when faced with pregnant infidels, they treat their own children, women and mentally ill as WMT transporters and have about as much compassion as a lion toward a wildebeest.

So, naturally these enlightened ones who get all squirmy when the subject of dealing with 7th Century Savages comes up...who cannot bring themselves to say what the takkiya masters at Mecca preach...that Pisslam is a "peaceful" religion and not all it's adherents are psychotic murderers...so naturally these waffling pansies have to come up with a bullsh*t premise to cover their cowardice and squeamishness in the face of Mohammad's murderous drones?

Eff them.  Take a chance, let one into your home with your family...any throats get slit...it's not my problem.  But they leave your home and try to come to mine?  Yeah, I'm blaming you and I'll be over to discuss it with any survivors.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 04:03:16 PM »
I despise cretins like "Dutchman6". Tell me doucheman, how many rattlesnakes are you willing to let live in your home to prove your "intellectual consistency"? After all they're God's children too, aren't they?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 06:31:00 PM »
I despise cretins like "Dutchman6". Tell me doucheman, how many rattlesnakes are you willing to let live in your home to prove your "intellectual consistency"? After all they're God's children too, aren't they?

They talk like that because it has never happened in their house. When somebody close to that asshat gets his head cut off on TV that tune will change.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie