Author Topic: Stupidity abounds in all education, but is it warp-speed stupid in "Higher Ed"!  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7006

These people just keep screaming at everyone how batshyt effing insane they are...

Why would someone who is white need to self-identify as white...isn't the whole purpose of the shytbrain movement that came up with self-identity BS that you choose something to identify with that is not white?

These people fail on every count...birth to death...

The stupid is everywhere, it is a virus that cannot be eradicated!  Institutions are stupid to hire stupid professors, stupid professors should not be rewarded with grant money from the public or private sector for stupid shyt, parents should not be paying the tuition of their kids if they go to a stupid institution/choose a stupid major/join stupid groups or causes, stupid kids should not go to college...period!  Stupid kids should be shoveling sh*t and be thankful for it.

So tired of stupid...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
And stupid is forever ......... while they're alive.   ::evilbat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'm really ill and weary of this "white privilege" crap. I started with nothing. What little I have I busted my ass to get. No friggin' handouts were there for me.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'm going to start using it, beat them in the face with it...they get bitchie about being in my way I'll just whip out "White privilege, GTFO of my way!".

If accused of it anyway I might as well start using it.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I'm really ill and weary of this "white privilege" crap. I started with nothing. What little I have I busted my ass to get. No friggin' handouts were there for me.

My granddad was robbed of everything he and Grandma owned. No one trusted banks during the depression. He had to start from scratch with no one to issue him an EBT card or a free phone.

My dad went from handling dogsled teams to being a senior vice president for Boeing.

I coasted on my dad's success until I moved out on my own. I did a lot of things - things that mostly failed. I got knocked on my ass many times but I got back up and dusted myself off and went back at it. Coming toward the end of my days I don't have much, but what I have I earned on my own. I've never taken charity, no handouts, no EBT, no phones.

I had it easier than my dad, who had it easier than his dad - but we all earned our own keep.

I can't help but utter a cynical chuckle when I contemplate...who is going to feed these delicate snowflakes when we're too old to work?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Snowflakes melt.   ::popcorn::

In fact what these idiots neglect to mention is all the reverse discrimination there is in education, hiring and breathing!  There are freebies, set asides, quotas, lower standards and bonus points for all non-white/non-male people.  But no, even that isn't enough, these miserable parasites have to piss and moan for more because with even all of these unfair advantages they still choose to fail utterly!  Eff 'em, every last one.

Let 'em burn.