Author Topic: Hungarian PM Viktor Orban on the "refugee" crisis  (Read 678 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Hungarian PM Viktor Orban on the "refugee" crisis
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:00:59 PM »
Here is a speech by Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban to the Hungarian parliament, with English subtitles.  This guy has emerged as a lifeline of sanity and common sense, and I hope he is a sign of political change in Europe.

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Hungarian PM Viktor Orban on the "refugee" crisis
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 08:23:43 AM »
I really like this guy, I've mentioned him in threads a few times.  He is one of the few over there that "get it".

I like his plain-spoken level-headed logic.

The situation is not a "win-win" it is a "lose-lose"!  They were 'warned", we were all warned.  Nobody can guarantee what is in the invading herd is not terrorist.  He uses terms sure to set Prog heads popping - "common sense", "normal thinking" and "No authority!" with sincerity.

I like his description of terrorism being "Fact" not "Threat"...because it is HAPPENING!  A sharp contrast to that Muslim filth in the White House who mocks people for feeling threatened by women and children...yet these same women are strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up the police when they come to arrest her jihadis and these kids are taught at an early age to hate Jews and Christians and that killing them is a fast-track ticket to Muslim Paradise!  And it is a FACT that violent crime spikes with these waves of undocumented terrorists!

We say these same things here, we say "stop inviting them" with open borders, amnesty, anchor babies, welfare freebies, lax enforcement, sanctuary cities/states, etc! 

"The failed concept of Multi-culturalism"!  Attacking the Prog-God head on!  Yeah, baby!   ::whoohoo::

And his principles should be our principles - Secure borders, cultural preservation, free and open economy and the rights of the people paramount!

And keep repeating "They have NO AUTHORITY" to force anything on us!   ::clapping::

I like this guy.  Makes me want to visit Hungary.

And as I've mentioned many times over the years...I do not find it surprising at all that these people in Eastern Europe "get it", a people who have had their own individual God-given rights obliterated by an omniscient state know more intimately what is really at stake than these soft spoiled brats in the West and in America in particular!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.