Author Topic: Obama regime quietly releases 2224 new regs before Thanksgiving  (Read 1871 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Obama regime quietly releases 2224 new regs before Thanksgiving
« on: November 23, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »
In a move that will surprise no one here.   The Obama regime quietly releases 2224 new regs before Thanksgiving.  Not that any lamestream source would bother reporting on it.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/

I have a fantasy that the new president would issue a executive order repealing the last 20 years or so of regs like these.  Or better yet congress takes away rulesmaking by federal agencies.    I know i am dreaming. 

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Obama regime quietly releases 2224 new regs before Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 06:12:46 PM »
In a move that will surprise no one here.   The Obama regime quietly releases 2224 new regs before Thanksgiving.  Not that any lamestream source would bother reporting on it.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/

I have a fantasy that the new president would issue a executive order repealing the last 20 years or so of regs like these.  Or better yet congress takes away rulesmaking by federal agencies.    I know i am dreaming.
Yeah, dare to dream. I to have had that day dream only mine makes it i legal to be a libtard
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 08:48:12 PM »

I think all that would accomplish would give them room to make more.

When I was in high school humanities class Mrs. Clark, our lefty teacher asked us "If you could pass just one single law, what law would you pass?"

Most of the dunce-caps said stuff like outlawing mean people or recognizing the constitutional right to ice cream. Mine was "For every new law passed Congress would have to repeal 100 existing laws."

She didn't care for that answer one bit and challenged me on it.

"We have too many laws (remember this was 1970) and need to get rid of piles and piles of them. This would accomplish two things at once - get rid of the dead weight and make congress actually think about the crap they pass."

She liked my explanation even less than my suggestion.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 07:10:10 AM »
When I was in high school humanities class Mrs. Clark, ....

I guess I was lucky going to a small town school. We didn't have such drivel.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 07:45:06 AM »
They always pull this crap around holidays and when Congress is on recess...

It is the Fedcoat way of taking a dump on the American people...no doubt all statist scumbags chortle with glee over such decrees, more power to abuse and oppress the serfs...

The world would be a much better place if more of this ilk was feeding worms...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 12:47:50 PM »
When I was in high school humanities class Mrs. Clark, ....

I guess I was lucky going to a small town school. We didn't have such drivel.

Population in the '70s was around 75k for the decidedly blue-collar town.

Interestingly the teacher and her husband were personal friends with my parents. During those years my folks weren't what I would call strong conservatives but were reliable Republicans. My mom got along with everyone and my dad was tolerant.

One of the my favorite anecdotes about Mrs. Clark was when she arrested the cop.

She related in class one day how she chased down a cruiser that flashed its emergency lights in order to go through a red light only to resume cruising afterward. Mrs. Clark was one of those libs who was always obsessed with "That's not fair!".

So she chased him down and shouted "Citizen's arrest! Citizen's arrest!" (maybe she was channeling Gomer Pyle). The cop was none too happy about it and issued her a ticket for running the light. She took it to court and some poor slob of a judge had to sort it out (I think he dismissed charges against everybody).

And yes, she would let it slip in class that she had been over to Soup's house the previous weekend - much to my distress.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 10:17:20 PM »

I think all that would accomplish would give them room to make more.

When I was in high school humanities class Mrs. Clark, our lefty teacher asked us "If you could pass just one single law, what law would you pass?"

Most of the dunce-caps said stuff like outlawing mean people or recognizing the constitutional right to ice cream. Mine was "For every new law passed Congress would have to repeal 100 existing laws."

She didn't care for that answer one bit and challenged me on it.

"We have too many laws (remember this was 1970) and need to get rid of piles and piles of them. This would accomplish two things at once - get rid of the dead weight and make congress actually think about the crap they pass."

She liked my explanation even less than my suggestion.
What a BITCH!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 07:04:00 AM »
I think being outed as a narc for that bitch stung worse.   ::angry::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.