Author Topic: Young Chad "Tough" Dies  (Read 1752 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Young Chad "Tough" Dies
« on: November 24, 2015, 08:07:01 AM »
  I know that not many here are University Of Michigan football fans, but as of yesterday this grandfather is down, and I need to get it out.....
Two fellow 'Grandfathers lost their 5 year old grandson yesterday.  Former Michigan football Head Coach Lloyd Carr and All-American defensive back Tom Curtis also from the University of Michigan.
  Little CHAD CARR, the youngest of Tammi and Jason Carr's three sons lost his battle with an inoperable brain tumor. [Jason is a former Mich. quarterback, 1992-1995, Gary Moeller H.Coach era]
  Not surprising, the entire football, and other Michigan athletics teams had rallied around Chad since his diagnosis in Sept. 2014.  The football players wore "#CHAD TOUGH" on the back of their helmets, but this past Saturday, surprisingly, rival teams Michigan State University and Ohio State University also wore the slogan.
   To quote his mother --"Chad gained his angel wings. He left the earth peacefully and is now running and jumping in heaven".

R.I.P. CHAD

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/11/23/chad-carr-dies-michigan-football/76267652/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 08:23:12 AM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Chad "Tough"
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 08:21:09 AM »
That is so sad, nobody should lose a child, especially one so young.

R.I.P. Chad
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Chad "Tough"
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 12:07:11 PM »
That is so sad, nobody should lose a child, especially one so young.

No doubt.

Must be dusty in here. My eyes are watering.

RIP, Chad. ::praying::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson